Ecobee Lovelace Card

The ecobee card quit working for me recently, I believe when the Climate changes were introduced. I then installed the update from the repository and now the card seems to be working fine.

I did have to force the .js file to be loaded by putting a version number on the appropriate line in the Raw Config Editor:

- type: js
    url: /local/custom_ui/ecobee-card.js?v=0.3

Tried that same result as always :frowning:
Screenshot_1

Sorry guys been watching the github post for problems not this thread. If you have issues please create an issue on github.

what version of homeassistant are you running?
what browser are you using?

this is my lovelace raw config

- type: js
    url: /local/custom_ui/ecobee-card.js

I opened an issue in github. Thanks for the support.

Seeing as the custom updater is being depreciated, or so I hear, does it make sense to wait to see if this shows up in HACS?

Does this show a slider for the upper and lower temp if you have it set that way?

Gave up on HACS integration as it has been months since an update. I can’t get this project to work at all on V.100.2. I guess this one is dead.

I just added my ecobee to my HA through the integrations tab. It is displaying in Cel. how do i get it to display in Fer.?

Go to the Configuration -> General -> Unit System and change from metric to imperial

Is this card being maintained? I get the image below when I integrate this for my Ecobee. Any ideas why I don’t get the full display and some undefineds?