Ecolink Zigbee Wireless Siren Audio Detector

wow this is great, does it work reliably and stays connected?

Thanks for the config, it seems to be adding fine, but only tamper works. I tried the test alarm today and there is no report for the smoke.

const fz = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/converters/fromZigbee');
const tz = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/converters/toZigbee');
const exposes = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/lib/exposes');
const reporting = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/lib/reporting');
const extend = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/lib/extend');
const e = exposes.presets;
const ea = exposes.access;

const definition = {
	zigbeeModel: ['FFZB1-SM-ECO'], // The model ID from: Device with modelID 'lumi.sens' is not supported.
	model: 'FFZB1-SM-ECO', // Vendor model number, look on the device for a model number
	vendor: 'Ecolink', // Vendor of the device (only used for documentation and startup logging)
	description: 'Audio Detector: Listens for the siren tone from a UL listed smoke detector in your home and sends signal to your Zigbee HUB', 
	fromZigbee: [fz.ias_smoke_alarm_1, fz.battery, fz.ias_carbon_monoxide_alarm_1, fz.temperature],
	toZigbee: [], // Should be empty, unless device can be controlled (e.g. lights, switches).
	exposes: [e.battery_low(), e.battery(), e.tamper(), e.smoke(), e.carbon_monoxide(),e.temperature()], // Defines what this device exposes, used for e.g. Home Assistant discovery and in the frontend
};

module.exports = definition;

Still hoping this will be supported, otherwise I may just need to go with the z-wave version.

Anyone have any luck recently with the Zigbee version or find an alternate solution. I just purchased one of these and having the same results as in this post. Only get battery attributes, not status. Mine shows 2.8 volts. Will test out more fully this weekend when I can set the alarms off in test mode in my house. I’m not clear where you put the configuration details you mention. Where is this done?