EcoNet thermostat integration?

That’s great to hear (!). Not much of a programmer but if there’s anything I can do to help with testing out the code etc. please let me know.

1 Like

Hi Guys,

any success here?
Is this ecoNet (econet24.com) that the Polish firm Plum is producing?

Regards,
Petar

Still looking in to it. Actually made some good progress last night. I have no idea what that site you linked to is, doesn’t look like it is related to the Rheem/Econet products.

I see … I think Rheem/Econet is totally different from Plum’s ecoNet.
I think I will not be able to benefit of your develop :slight_smile:

Thanks anyway,
Petar

I am following this topic intently. I have an econet thermostat by Rheem and would love to have it integrated. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks!

@stephens45336 there is a working custom component over here https://discord.gg/5nd2wJr

More testers would be helpful.

1 Like

I also interesting about this integration. I know that you can take data from web https://www.econet24.com/ API
If you login in WEB you can cal it like https://www.econet24.com/service/getDeviceParams?uid=7VCPMB4ZJ8DHH208002Z0&_=1610311033397

answer

{
wifiQuality: 54,
remoteMenuVer: {
1: "20028",
9: "39792",
10: "54629",
3/4: 1426454783
},
wifiStrength: "-72",
settingsParamsVer: 1610110319,
schemaParams: null,
changedParams: null,
currentParamsVer: 2914,
schedulesParamsVer: 1610110319,
editableParamsVer: 1610110188,
currentDataParamsEditsVer: 1,
currUnits: null,
currNumbers: null,
remoteMenu: true,
curr: {
lambdaLevel: 219,
pumpCirculationWorks: false,
thermostat: 1,
pumpCOWorks: false,
mode: 5,
mixerTemp2: null,
statusCWU: 0,
mixerPumpWorks4: true,
lambdaSet: 255,
mixerPumpWorks1: false,
mixerPumpWorks2: true,
mixerPumpWorks3: true,
mixerTemp1: 25.77857208251953,
tempCO: 38.21229553222656,
fuelLevel: 100,
fanPower: 0,
contactGZCActive: false,
mixerTemp3: null,
fuelConsum: 0,
pumpCirculation: false,
boilerPower: 0,
tempCOSet: 50,
statusCO: 16,
pumpFireplace: false,
mixerTemp4: null,
pumpSolar: false,
mixerSetTemp4: 30,
pumpCWUWorks: false,
pumpSolarWorks: false,
mixerSetTemp1: 40,
mixerSetTemp2: 30,
mixerSetTemp3: 30,
pumpCWU: true,
boilerPowerKW: null,
lambdaStatus: 0,
tempCWUSet: 45,
contactGZC: false,
tempExternalSensor: -4.093418121337891,
fuelStream: null,
transmission: 9,
tempFlueGas: 21.057579040527344,
pumpFireplaceWorks: false,
tempFeeder: 20.570114135742188,
tempCWU: 83.27247619628906,
pumpCO: true
},
tilesParams: null,
uid: "7VCPMB4ZJ8DHH208002Z0"
}

But I don’t know Python :frowning:

1 Like

Read data from econet24.com

cool, this is working. Now we need to integrate the returned values :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing this.

Hello to all, apologies if this is not the right place to post, but it was the closest thread I could find. I recently installed two EcoNet thermostats and used the HA Econet integration. So far everything working great. One question, does the integration have the ability to toggle home and away settings? I previously had NEST thermostats and had the ability to turn on ECO mode when no one was in the house. I don’t see this same setting (I think it is called home/away mode on the Econet app). Would really like to keep this functionality if at all possible. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

I would post this question in the HomeAssistant Discord channel.
https://discord.gg/ZvUVVXsY be sure to read the guidelines and post in the proper room ex: integrations

Keep in mind there is no official HA support. Those who respond are doing so because they truly care about the community and enjoy helping people.

Good luck!

Hi Steven, thanks so much for this. And agreed with the spirit of the community!

Pretty sure the API supports it maybe I didn’t add it to the Home Assistant component. I’ll try to take a look and get it added.

Hey @w1ll1am23,

Thank you so much for looking into. Greatly appreciate your time and efforts on this. Happy to assist in testing if requested.

Thank you again!

Hey @w1ll1am23 ,

Just wanted to check back in on this to see if there was anything I could do to assistn.

thanks again!

Is any news about this integration?

Sorry, I’ve been crazy busy. Keep bugging me and I can try to get to this when I get some time.

Any devs out there that want to help out with the support for this integration let me know.

@w1ll1am23 , completely understand the crazy busy. If I knew how to develop I would, but certainly will humbly and patiently wait. That being said, I would be happy to beta test if that would be helpful…

With Plum being a completely different thing from the original Rheem integration. I wouldn’t say it was abandoned. I would say it was never started. Without having a device it’s going to be very difficult for me to build anything for it and even if I could get something built maintaining it would be impossible.