Empty Dummy service in automation

I started getting the following error regarding this dummy integration, can anyone help me resolve the issue with it?

Corresponding log entry:

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.integration_platform
Source: loader.py:745
First occurred: 21 November 2022 at 08:43:37 (8 occurrences)
Last logged: 21 November 2022 at 20:42:51

Unexpected error importing none/group.py
Unexpected error importing none/logbook.py
Unexpected error importing none/system_health.py
Unexpected error importing none/energy.py
Unexpected error importing none/hardware.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/integration_platform.py", line 40, in _async_process_single_integration_platform_component
    platform = integration.get_platform(platform_name)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/loader.py", line 728, in get_platform
    cache[full_name] = self._import_platform(platform_name)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/loader.py", line 745, in _import_platform
    return importlib.import_module(f"{self.pkg_path}.{platform_name}")
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/importlib/__init__.py", line 126, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1050, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1027, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1004, in _find_and_load_unlocked
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'custom_components.dummy_action.diagnostics'

As I was reading through the last comments - whether this integration makes sense or not -, I’d like to explain my use case. If anyone has a better idea how to solve it in a way which doesn’t include calling a dummy service, please tell me how to do it.

I use it in a plate recognizer automation. I feed my camera in front of my gate through license plate recognition API, and I have a couple of choose conditions, and a default action. The default action - when no known license plate was recognized - tells me that someone is at my gate (delivery or maintenance car, something like that). In the the choose conditions there are known family member license plates, which trigger different actions: opening the gate, or just sending a notification to me.

I use the dummy service in one of the choose conditions, when my neighbor’s license plate is recognized. In this case I don’t want to trigger any service (gate opening), and I also don’t want any notifications (default action), since I would be getting many of them every day, so I can’t let this branch fall to the default action, that’s why I needed a service, which does nothing, and so far I was very happy with this integration (until the errors came into my log :slight_smile: ). Is there any better way to handle my use case?