Endpoint with name hassio_observer already exists in network hassio

I was not aware that HassOS had this issue as well. Most of the users complaining about that issue (myself including) are running Home Assistant supervised installations.

1 Like

I found a solution to my problem. Since the RPI 3b+ has only 1 GB of RAM it turns out that it is not enough for running raspbian + docker + HA + other add-ons and the system eventually runs out of RAM. I use SSD attached to the USB port of the RPi, therefore I increased the SWAP from 200 MB to 1024 MB (1 GB) and also decreased the amount of RAM the video card reserves and changed from boot to Desktop to boot to CLI. That freed about 20% additional RAM that was reserved and now the system runs stable without any issues ever since.

I hope that this helps others as well.

P.S. I do not recommend increasing the SWAP if you are running off an SD Card as it will shorten its life. Try decreasing the shared VRAM and booting to CLI instead of Desktop in that case.

Restart didn’t work for me.
Reboot cause system not booted.
Replug power solved it. Not sure for how long.

But, in my case, because of lack of support on version on Raspbian I moved to HassOS 64 bit. Unfortunatelly not much more help but definitelly less possibility to help from community as there is not much room to tweak system. E.g. SWAP is not possible to setup and is vero low.