Energy dashboard: add delete button for solar forecasts

Deleting forecasts is not possible as far as I’m seeing and I made some mistakes.

Maybe even give the forecasts their own part in the energy settings, they are independent from the counters/inverter and you have to connect them.

You should be able to delete it in the integration panel :smiley:

1 Like

That’s a good one! Would have expected it in the separate energy section in the config panel.

Okay, tested some more, if you click an individual forecast in the integrations screen and then the 3 dots → delete you only delete the source and not the whole integration. It’s not very intuitive, but it does work.

1 Like

I believe you can click each source in the integration panel and click delete, like if you would have multiple integrations. It will only delete that source, the integration should still be there and the others sources. :smiley:

In the current version there is no delete, just ‘disable’. I now have half a dozen disabled versions… I don’t like leaving disabled integrations hanging around so is there a way to delete maybe by editing the configuration?

1 Like

Same here 6 or 7 forecasts with same or similiar names and I just wanna get rid of that.

How can such a feature has been introduced with no way back or delete function ?

UPDATE: here is a workaround for all those suffering from the same issue.
It is a work around and not a solution cause the spot where you can add something deserves the edit and delete functions as well and not a detoure like this one here