Energy disapeared

460 / 5.000

Vertaalresultaten

star_border

I am running home assistant (supervisor) on my Synology NAS. It works fine. Energy also worked fine only for some time (after a number of updates) energy is no longer in the sidebar. I can’t find it anywhere anymore either. The supervisor was also gone, but I have now returned him. The header now contains only ← system and nothing else. Who can help get me on the right track to get energy back? Thanks in advance, Peter

Check that your recorder database has no errors (settings - system - logs).

Thanx for your reply Tom.
Log gives the following error but I don’t now how to handle it.

Setup failed for logbook: (DependencyError(…), ‘Could not setup dependencies: recorder’)

09:54:01 – (ERROR) setup.py - message first occurred at 09:53:10 and shows up 4 times

Unable to set up dependencies of logbook. Setup failed for dependencies: recorder

09:54:01 – (ERROR) setup.py - message first occurred at 09:53:10 and shows up 4 times

Setup failed for recorder: Integration failed to initialize.

09:52:27 – (ERROR) setup.py

Error during connection setup: (MySQLdb.OperationalError) (2002, “Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘core-mariadb’ (115)”) (Background on this error at: Error Messages — SQLAlchemy 1.4 Documentation) (retrying in 3 seconds)

09:52:24 – (ERROR) recorder - message first occurred at 09:51:57 and shows up 10 times

Setup of recorder is taking over 10 seconds.

09:52:06 – (WARNING) runner.py

Configuration.yaml
‘’’
###############################################

RECORDER

###############################################
recorder:
db_url: mysql://homeassistant:homeassistant@core-mariadb/homeassistant?charset=utf8mb4
‘’’

If you are using the MariaDB addon, is it started?

I have restarted my Synology server. Then homeassistant VM started.
MariaDB is running. PHPmyadmin is not running. In phpmyadmin the options Start on boot, Watchdog, show in sidebar are selected.
Every time I click in the sidebar phpmyadmin I get the message , Add-on is not running. Please start it first. If I start phpmyadmin and press the sidebar again, the message comes up again. So phpmyadmin drops out characters.
At the log file phpmyadmin gives no error messages.

I now have the rules in configuration.yaml. (recorder: )deleted, restarted HAnand the Energy option is back in the sidebar again.
This appears to be a solution, but it remains unclear why phpmyadmin does not continue to run en Energy does not work iun that setup.

The charts page is now working. However, I do not see where I can enter the basic variables, such as the costs per unit of gas and electricity.

Settings → Dashboards → Energy → the sensor you want to provide a price for.

Thankx for the support!!

1 Like