EnOcean with HA_enoceanmqtt

My USB300 finally arrived. I now have some questions how it all works.
I now have an FSB12 which controls 2 blinds.
I am a bit clueless how to create this device in enoceanmqtt.
I read this github discussion from @mak-dev concerning this device:

But I am not sure what to do. Is it alreads supported? What do I have to put in for the model?
The FSB12 has a learning mode. But I guess I would need some virtual switches for it.
The next problem is that I cannot see the device ID on the outside.
I could capture something but not sure if its the correct device at all:

2024-03-13 12:50:49.766 DEBUG (Thread-2) [homeassistant.components.enocean.dongle] Received radio packet: 00:83:A4:DE->FF:FF:FF:FF (-80 dBm): 0x01 ['0xf6', '0x70', '0x0', '0x83', '0xa4', '0xde', '0x30'] ['0x0', '0xff', '0xff', '0xff', '0xff', '0x50', '0x0'] OrderedDict()
2024-03-13 12:50:49.772 DEBUG (Thread-2) [enocean.communicators.SerialCommunicator] 00:83:A4:DE->FF:FF:FF:FF (-80 dBm): 0x01 ['0xf6', '0x70', '0x0', '0x83', '0xa4', '0xde', '0x30'] ['0x0', '0xff', '0xff', '0xff', '0xff', '0x50', '0x0'] OrderedDict()

Dear guys and Enocean users,

In my opinion the best device to integrate Enocean to HA is to use the " PioTek EnO2HA - EnOcean Zentrale und HomeAssistant MQTT Gateway (LAN-WLAN) incl. Profi-Antennen". I was always struggeling to setup all Enocean devices, but now my journey is finally over.

Hi @mak-dev ,

thanks for your work!
I have some Eltako FD62 and FL62 and started with Home Assistant some month ago. My HA is running with docker and various dockers for used “Addons” like your HA-enoceanmqtt.
I got my FD62 connected with those virtual switches configured in enoceanmqtt.conf by a python script I found somewhere where I entered the same IDs as in the enoceanmqtt.conf. The lights were basicly working (on/off) in HA. Had not enough time to fully integrate/set it up. But in march I did a update of all my dockers and the lights stopped working. Searched the forums/web and found your post about upcoming integration of (more) Eltako devices. In the discussions in your hidden addon the FD62 was reported to be working (with FUD61 profile).

Is there a timeframe when those Eltako device support is released in your HA_enoceanmqtt (as docker)?
When such a release date is planed in the near future, I would wait for it. Otherwise I would try to integrate your hidden addon changes to my docker…

Thanks!

Achim