Enphase Envoy stopped

Today, 7th July 2023, my Envoy integration stopped working. Restarted HA, reloaded integration, no result.
Removed the integration, but cannot connect again. I’ve tried ursername ‘envoy’ without password and with the last 6 digits of the serialnumber of the system, no result.

Anyone with this problem? Any solution?

regards,
André

Same issue here. It happened after installing 2023.7 or 7.1 (not sure)

It seems to complain that it can’t determine the model type:

Could not connect or determine Envoy model. Check that the device is up at 'http://x.x.x.x'.

I am still on 2023.6.2 for about a month, so that cannot be the cause.
Envoy version D7.6.175, I don’t know when this update took place.

Will now try to check my version. I assumed my enphase did not update by itself.

Oh crap - indeed there is a different version, with SSL and a token required to login even locally…

Same problem here. Stopped working yesterday, not 100% sure it was after a HA update.

I can connect to the envoy with the IP but not on HTTP… only on HTTPS with an invalid certificate… might have something to do with it.

I’m also on Envoy version D7.6175 and HA on version 2023.07.1

Also chiming to to say the same.

Was working in 2023.7 and only stopped part way through today around 12pm, so maybe just coincidental that I updated, does look they pushed the latest firmware to us now.

It is working again now, but not with the official inbuilt HA Enphase device.

Loaded in the Enphase Dev version from here into HACS: GitHub - briancmpbll/home_assistant_custom_envoy

Then had to delete the old Envoy, then restart HA to pick up the new Enphase Dev.

Added it in, used my enphaseenergy.com username and password, put in the serial number of the unit, and then ticked “use enlighten” and its all working again, and picked up all the previous data.

I’ve done that. The integration is working, but I don’t see my entities!

Not great… I don’t like those ‘cloud api’ connection and really prefer local access. Guess I have to find another company then Enphase for that.

I have had contact with Enphase about the possibility to roll-back the firmware. This is not possible.

The person I speaked with said that Homeasisstant will support the new firmware of the Envoy/IQ-gateway. We had to wait a few days the person said…

2 Likes

I was sure it’s still local access but it uses their cloud to generate the local REST token now instead of password.

Also annoying to have to update it each year, will need to set a reminder to generate it again.

The HACS integration by Brian Campbell works just fine today 09 july 2023

You have to enter your user and password too.

Got it! I have all my historic data back.

Currently I’m on Envoy D7.6.175. But it’s not reporting today’s total energy production.

"measurementType": "production",
        "pwrFactor": 0.0,
        "reactPwr": 0.0,
        "readingTime": 1689271487,
        "rmsCurrent": 169.0,
        "rmsVoltage": 689078.0,
        "type": "eim",
        "vahLifetime": 21.0,
        "vahToday": 21.0,
        "varhLagLifetime": 1.0,
        "varhLagToday": 1.0,
        "varhLeadLifetime": 1.0,