Entities card - header toggle not showing with buttons type

I’m trying to rework the dashboard from pure entities cards to entities-buttons cards to save some space. While using the buttons variant I’m not able to get the super handy header toggle - see the code and the screenshot. Do you have any idea how to do that?

Thanks!

title: pure entities
type: entities
state_color: true
show_header_toggle: true
entities:
  - entity: light.wc_stropni_svetlo
    name: Strop
    icon: mdi:wall-sconce-flat
  - entity: fan.wc_ventilator
    name: Ventilátor

title: entities - buttons
type: entities
state_color: true
show_header_toggle: true
entities:
  - type: buttons
    entities:
      - entity: light.wc_stropni_svetlo
        name: Strop
        icon: mdi:wall-sconce-flat
      - entity: fan.wc_ventilator
        name: Ventilátor

ha-entities-header-toggle

The header toggle is a feature of the entities card. If you want a button to toggle everything you are going to have to make it yourself.

Well, as it is visible in the code I’ve posted, I’m using the entities card, it’s Special Row Elements to be precise.

It might be I’ve just not understood the documentation properly, that the show_header_toggle is not applied to the special row elements. But other card variables are applied to the special row elements without any problem - like state_color. Maybe I’m just checking the wrong part of the documentation.

You could probably put your cards in an entities card using this:

I’ve not got it. I’ve read the hui-element post and discussion and understood it as a way, how to include card within a card of another type - like graph card within an entities card. What I would probably be able to achieve is to include entities with buttons special rows within an entities card and this does not make any sense to me. I’ve quickly tried without luck (error Custom element doesn’t exist: hui-element), but I believe it’s just some stupid thing on my end.

Or did I just misinterpreted your advice? Maybe I’m just too stuck on my original solution that I do not see the better way.