Entity-Filter Multiple Values or Operators

I am trying to find a way within entity-filter to either have multiple operators or multiple operator values. The idea is to allow for voltage, current, and watts to be hidden when the switch is not on while also having the switch and all entities disappear when unavailable. I have spent way too much time on what probably is an easy thing. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

type: entity-filter
show_empty: false
state_filter:
  - 'on'
  - 'off'
  - operator: '!='
    value: unavailable
  - operator: '>'
    value: '0.0'
entities:
  - switch.stairs_timer
  - sensor.stairs_timer_voltage
  - sensor.stairs_timer_current
  - sensor.stairs_timer_watts

gotta use a custom card

https://github.com/thomasloven/lovelace-auto-entities

EDIT: Nevermind, they added filters.

You’d need to make 2 cards. A conditional card to display the filter_state card based on the switch being on and off. Then your filter card would just be ‘!=’ ‘unavailable’.

petro, as always thank you for your insight. I now have something that works and I’ve posted the code for anyone else who may need it. As you can see I only needed to use the voltage as a condition since it is all or nothing for what I was trying to do.

One additional question I do have is can the vertical stack be viewed without a border so it looks like one card? I did find Vertical Stack In Card but it looks like there may be issues with the iOS implementation. If there is another way let me know. Thanks.

type: vertical-stack
cards:
  - type: entity-filter
    show_empty: false
    state_filter:
      - operator: '!='
        value: unavailable
    entities:
      - switch.stairs_timer
  - type: conditional
    conditions:
      - entity: sensor.stairs_timer_voltage
        state_not: '0'
      - entity: sensor.stairs_timer_voltage
        state_not: unavailable
    card:
      type: entities
      entities:
        - sensor.stairs_timer_voltage
        - sensor.stairs_timer_current
        - sensor.stairs_timer_watts

Have you tried this card?

Came across this post searching for a way to show on (doors/windows/gates), low batteries, and unlocked all on the same filter card. The docs mention adding a - operator: ‘==’ for listing multiple criteria. I was able to add this in my state filter and now have all conforming entities showing:

state_filter:
  - operator: '=='
  - 'on'
  - operator: '=='
  - unlocked
  - operator: <
    value: 25