💬 Entity State Notification

I digged in a bit deeper today and have a few question / suggestions:

• ist it possible to use a sensor group and expand it instead of adding multiple sensors?
  • is it possible to combine the messages for all sensors in one message listing all the sensors?
  • can I configure the message title as optional?
  • is it possible to add a function to pause the notifications for eg. 30 mins?

Thanks,
Sebastian

One more, could there be a configurable target dashboard tap when clicking on the message?

I’ve been looking for a blueprint like this, thank you.
I have it setup so when any of the doors remain open for x period of time, i get notified + Alexa makes an announcement that door is still open but I’m encountering one issue.
If I choose the “Stop Notifying” option via the message on my iOS, Alexa immediately makes one last announcememt that door is still open.
It does this every time I use the “Stop Notifying” open.
I’m using the “Custom Action On” option with no “Custom Action Off”
Any suggestions ?

Thanks Manny.

I’m trying to cover a specific scenario: inform me if the door handle is open or tilted and the door contact is closed longer than 5 mins

I tried it with the door handle sensor as trigger, and the door sensor as condition.
This works fine if the condition stays the same.

If I open the door for longer than 5 mins, then close it I don’t receive a notification. Even the door handle is still open.

It seems, that the condition is just checked the first time and not during the periodic notifications.

Can this be added? Check condition for every run and not just at the first run.

Hi Sebastian,

Yes, the trigger is an event thing.
See this:
Automations #1: trigger only fires when it changes from not true to true.