Error 404 pulling docker image 81.2

Just found the reason why it wasn’t working. I’m using Ubuntu and just installed the Server 18.04 LTS within a VM with 50 GB of virtual disk. I choose the “Guided - use the entire disk and set up LVM” option. This for some reason choose to make the / only 4GB intead of using the 50 GB that it had available. Needless to say there was shortage of storage and the “docker pull homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.81.6” couldn’t be completed. So the error message must ofcourse be
ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [hassio.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.81.6 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found ("no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.81.6: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.81.6").

Error messages FTW =)

I am having the same issue with my VM. How did you solve the space issue?

I can’t remember. I think i actually reinstalled and made sure to make the Ubuntu installation use all the 50 GB in the first place.

Sorry for not remembering.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I reinstalled and this time used the Ubuntu option over write disk and not LVM. That fixed my disk space problem!

Thanks again.