Error in log on restart

I am seeing this error with recorder on a restart:

2018-03-28 11:05:42 ERROR (Recorder) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task was destroyed but it is pending!

what is causing that?

Hi,

I also have a similar error after upgrading Hass.io to the stable 0.66:

2018-03-31 12:36:42 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task was destroyed but it is pending!

Does anybody else see this eror after upgrading?
Or does someone know whats causing it?

I have the same error repeated multiple times.

I also had this problem. Restored a 65.6 snapshot taken before I installed 66. Got even more errors, including corrupted database. Fortunately, I run hass.io in a FreeNAS virtual machine. So, a ZFS snapshot rollback quickly restored a working 65.6.

Unfortunately, the new release process is still producing significant problems in the xx.0 version.

I am seeing this error on the “stable” update as well. Looks like there is an issue open for this on github.

Same issue here :frowning:

Same here had to downgrade

Anyone know if this will be resolved?

Why? It’s not fatal.

I just installed a UPS and also updated the HASSIO from .65.5 to the latest version. After this I was getting a few errors such as: INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event system_log_event[L]: timestamp=xxxxxx level=ERROR, message=Error doing job: Task was destroyed but it is pending!, exception=, source=core.py>

Every time I restart it, it works fine and after about 24-48Hr it dies, no contact via the broweser. I can still putty into it but not getting a lot of response from it there either. Hard restart required…

I first have to assume its due to the update.

What do I do from here…

Could be the SD Card dying. Mine was doing this

I get this error as well and my install runs from a regular hard drive on a virtual machine, the sluggishness may be the sd card but the error is probably not related to it.

I was more referring to it running fine for 24-48 hrs and then not working properly and issues with ssh etc. I had this exact problem which stopped when I used a better quality SD card. With a Pi, these problems are invariably either the SD-Card or the Power Supply.

I’m using
SD-Card Samsung EVO and
Original Raspberry Power Supply…

New errors:

Error doing job: Fatal error on transport TCPTransport (error status in uv_stream_t.read callback)
OSError: [Errno 113] Host is unreachable

Still seeing this on v68.1

Still here in 0.70.1. Is it making HA unstable?

I have the same error repeated multiple times. Hassbian v0.72.1