Error on call https://172.30.32.1:8123/api/core/state:

Hello,

I’m strugling with random HA hickups for a couple of months now,
yesterday I disabled my wifi and it looks better, but just yet I had the issue again.
my supervisor log now says

23-12-20 13:58:46 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.resolution.fixup] Starting system autofix at state running
23-12-20 13:58:46 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.resolution.fixup] System autofix complete
23-12-20 13:59:36 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.api] Updated Home Assistant API token
23-12-20 14:03:06 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.api] Error on call https://172.30.32.1:8123/api/core/state:

I have not seen this one before so maybe it’s another thing. But how can I get details of the error?

In Configuration yaml (among other place) you can enable “Debug”

If you know which i.e integration is spewing errors, you might be able to enable Debug in the specific Integration ( /Settings/Devices-integrations)

PS: Don’t forget to revert the “Debug” after “evaluation” :slight_smile:

I don’t know which component or integration.
I actually think it’s the host system.
I tried everything on “debug” but then within minutes the grows over 10MB and vs code shows warnings,
I don’t even have this when my system is running for a month.

Lots to go through then :wink: , you wont “figure it out” if you don’t read the logs

Enable debug in config.yaml , then REBOOT the whole device, then you get a fresh log, from start of system, , or/and have a "look2 in both HOST and Supervisor log as it’s Core-log you show, You can also go through all your ADD-ONS, as they have their own little logging

I know, but if this thing happens only once a week, probably my system will run out of space before something usefull is logged.
So I will check how often this happens first :wink:

I am having the same issue for 2 months now.
I thought it was a minor fix that would be adressed in a following update of supervisor but no supervisor update after 2023.12.0
On my side i also get multiple other errors/warnings
search online points me to the scenario that my network is misbehaving… i dont know if that should cause HA to produce so many errors in supervisor logs
pasting some logs here:

return await self._method(obj, *args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/store/git.py", line 178, in pull
    raise StoreGitError() from err
supervisor.exceptions.StoreGitError
24-01-04 08:59:31 ERROR (MainThread) [asyncio] Task exception was never retrieved
future: <Task finished name='Task-1147821' coro=<Repository.update() done, defined at /usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/store/repository.py:104> exception=StoreGitError()>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/store/git.py", line 136, in pull
    await self.sys_run_in_executor(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 58, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/git/remote.py", line 1014, in fetch
    res = self._get_fetch_info_from_stderr(proc, progress, kill_after_timeout=kill_after_timeout)
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/git/remote.py", line 853, in _get_fetch_info_from_stderr
    proc.wait(stderr=stderr_text)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/git/cmd.py", line 600, in wait
    raise GitCommandError(remove_password_if_present(self.args), status, errstr)
git.exc.GitCommandError: Cmd('git') failed due to: exit code(128)
  cmdline: git fetch -v --update-shallow --depth=1 -- origin
  stderr: 'fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/allenporter/stream-addons/': Could not resolve host: github.com'

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/store/repository.py", line 108, in update
    await self.git.pull()
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/jobs/decorator.py", line 296, in wrapper
    raise err
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/jobs/decorator.py", line 289, in wrapper
    return await self._method(obj, *args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/store/git.py", line 178, in pull
    raise StoreGitError() from err
supervisor.exceptions.StoreGitError
24-01-04 09:07:32 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.core] Home Assistant Core state changed to RUNNING
24-01-04 09:07:32 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.core] Detect a running Home Assistant instance
24-01-04 10:20:59 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.resolution.fixup] System autofix complete
24-01-04 10:31:26 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api.middleware.security] /supervisor/info access from cebe7a76_hassio_google_drive_backup
24-01-04 10:31:30 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api.middleware.security] /backups access from cebe7a76_hassio_google_drive_backup
24-01-04 10:32:02 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.api] Error on call https://172.30.32.1:8123/api/core/state: 

Similiar issue

Did you figure yours out?