ESPHome + lywsd02 + fast battery drain

I have several Xiaomi Bluetooth LCD sensors connected by ESPHome BLE Tracker and all work perfectly (Thanks OTTO! )with one exception - the xiaomi_lywsd02, this clock discharges the battery in 2 weeks, so I wanted to add an any update interval option to the sensor, but it looks like ESPHome does not support such a possibility.
Did anyone have such a problem with high power consumption of this sensor and managed to solve it?

- platform: xiaomi_lywsd02
    mac_address: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
    update_interval: 90s  ----------------------- ERROR!
    temperature:
      name: "Xiaomi  INK Temperature"
    humidity:
      name: "Xiaomi  INK Humidity"

Probably the same issue as this:

ok, so I running for new battery and check, Thank You

Done - uploaded, because xiaomi_lywsd02 seems doesn’t accept battery level so I’ll confirm for few weeks :slight_smile:

Thanks for help!

well - unfortunately the new battery set lasted 23 days, and it looks like adding an entry has changed nothing :frowning:

esp32_ble_tracker:
  scan_parameters:
    active: false

You may have a faulty unit. If you remove it from ESPHome altogether and the battery still only lasts 2 weeks you should ask for it to be exchanged for a new one.

I have one of these and the battery lasted way longer than 2 weeks when I was testing it.

Ok, so I changed the batteries, deleted the configuration and I will let you know what happened in 3 weeks , Thank You!

Hello, I have the same issue, did you fix your problem ?

pity but no, even bought another clock but it has other stupid problem - after synchronise to current time it slow down to I dont know what time region