Eufy Security Integration

Hello, first i want to thank you for all you’re great work!
Addon was working perfect but after a powerloss of my HA the addon won’t work again.
I can’t fix it.
Rebooted the device multiple times, removed addon and all eufy components but it wont work.
Can you are somebody else please help me?

See errors:

2022-11-09 13:11:43.144 INFO Eufy Security server listening on host 0.0.0.0, port 3000
2022-11-09 13:11:43.276 ERROR Generic Error:
TypeError Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘user_id’)
error stack:
• api.ts:288 login
node_modules/eufy-security-client/src/http/api.ts:288:66
• task_queues:96 processTicksAndRejections
node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5
• eufysecurity.ts:600 connect
node_modules/eufy-security-client/src/eufysecurity.ts:600:9
• server.ts:383 start
src/lib/server.ts:383:9
• server.ts:66
src/bin/server.ts:66:9

I have observe the same error today. Upgraded to latest version (1.0.2) of bropat/eufy-security-ws docker server with no success. Something seems broken when calling eufy api

Edit : confirmed issue opened on eufy-security-client

1 Like

I have experienced the same issue after a power cut. I thought something was corrupted but looks like it may be a wider problem than that.

the same issue for me here, have posted on GitHub, and would advise others to do the same

Hello after successfully setting everything up I can now see my Eufy Doorbell Cam in home assistant. I am having al little bit of trouble getting it set up in frigate. What should the RTSP address of the doorbell cam be? I am trying ‘rtsp://localhost:8554/mystream’ but that isn’t working.

if your system is running well, refrain restarting your add-on otherwise you might face the same issue. Until it is resolved, please keep them running

There is a sensor for each camera for this purpose, please check it

Please check here for latest issue impacting login flow: Cannot read properties of undefined reading user_id · Issue #511 · fuatakgun/eufy_security · GitHub

1 Like

@anon63427907 Recently my eufy door lock stopped working, It works in the eufy app but not through home assistant. When I push unlock or lock in home assistant, nothing happens.

This solved the problem for me:

• Click Settings -
  • Click Addons
  • Click Eufy Security Add- on
  • Click Configuration
  • Click on the three dots right corner
  • Edit in YAML
  • Paste Copy this below : TRUSTED_DEVICE_NAME: DEVICENAME
  • Save and restart Eufy Security Add-on

My code:

USERNAME: [email protected]
PASSWORD: "You Password"
EVENT_DURATION_SECONDS: 10
TRUSTED_DEVICE_NAME: DEVICENAME
19 Likes

You are my hero!

1 Like

Not me :slight_smile: fuatakgun

1 Like

For “TRUSTED_DEVICE_NAME: DEVICENAME”. Fixed my issue that was making me crazy trying to figure out why stopped working,

For those using the docker setup:

image: bropat/eufy-security-ws:0.9.4

Add the above fix as an env in your docker-compose file or docker run command:

environment:
      - [email protected]
      - PASSWORD=PASSWORD
      - COUNTRY=GB
      - TRUSTED_DEVICE_NAME=DEVICENAME
1 Like

hi did you solve this issue? i have the same problem

are there any users out there, receiving captcha requests recently? I am trying to find a way out to replicate captcha request with my accounts but failing to do so. Please like this post if you are receiving captcha requests recently, I will contact with you.

2 Likes

With apologies for being a pest, will you be addressing issues at any point? My instance of your addon/integration hasn’t worked in over a month now, except for allowing me to lock and unlock my door. None of the camera feeds show.

No need to apologize but streaming specific issues are very scattered, i am not even sure where to start. But before focusing on anything specific, i need to update the add-on and integration. It is probable that some of these issues might be resolved after the updates.

I have updated the add-on with latest version from bropat@, it is 1.1.0 version, please update it and reload the integration after it has started correctly.

I have not updated the integration yet, still working on this but without bumping schema version, it is backwards compatible. big shout out to @bropat again :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

I’ve updated the add-on, but now the integration is not working anymore.
Tried to restore version 0.9.4. of the add-on, but even with the old add-on running, the integration is not working anymore. :frowning:

The integration says: Retrying setup: Start Listening was not completed in timely manner

In the core log:
This error originated from a custom integration.

Logger: custom_components.eufy_security
Source: custom_components/eufy_security/coordinator.py:90
Integration: Eufy Security (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 16:15:42 (14 occurrences)
Last logged: 16:34:09

eufy_security - no devices available yet