Eufy Security Integration

Thanks for the reply these are the ones I have :

And this one :

E3

That’s a really old version. Suggest to follow the GitHub instructions, remove this one and follow the instructions in step 1:

@bropat @anon63427907 , Can either of you please confirm if the T8506 is supported for actual “lock/Unlock” functionality with either “eufy-security-client” and or “eufy-security-WS”? Unfortunately the links provided for supported devices on GitHub are not loading.

It is not listed on supported devices page (eufy-security-client - A shared library to control Eufy Security devices). Integration does fully rely on add-on on available properties and commands. If you do not have any disabled entities (diagnostic entities are disable by default), it means it is not supported.

Any thoughts on whether support will be added at some point?

It wont happen magically by itself, right? either;

• either developers should have these devices
  • either you should share your device with bropat and wait for his availability. I am also trying to learn more on adding support but I am not there yet.

Is it not possible to use the image.xxxxxxx in a automation, so you can use the url to send a notification with image?

I have a Eufy Doorbell 2K

Thanks

To do what? Send as part as a notification for mobile? There is an example on README.

Not sure if all notification services support it out of the box

Thnx!! It is working!!

many many thanks for the help!

1 Like

Yes, but it dosen’t work :slight_smile:

But it is working on my end, if you are really into looking for help, share more or create a proper bug request. I am using this integration daily to monitor my front door and garage and receiving notifications with event picture attached to it.

Hello All,

I experience a weird issue. Until 3 days ago, everything worked fine, I could start streams etc.
Now I switched to the Homebase 3 and I cant setup any stream.

There is one way how it will work.

1. In the Eufy App disable and enable RTSP
  2. Go to Home Assistant and start the stream

If I wait for too long there is no video, I am using everything as configured. Anyone else with this problem with the Homebase 3?

@anon63427907 any ideas on this?

Hey guys,

I am trying to send the “event image” to telegram.
Tried:

service: telegram_bot.send_photo
data:
url: /api/image_proxy/image.kamera_vorgarten_event_image

but its not working. Was anyone successful with doing this?

I am not sure if telegram supports image proxy based attachment

I have 3 T8114-Z cameras connected to a HomeBase 2. I have the system connected directly to HomeKit but also hooked up into HA for arming/disarming based on geofencing. It all works great except for motion detection which reverts to “all motion” instead of remaining “human only”. Does anybody have this problem? Any debug hints? Already tried manual toggling from HA or HomeKit of the various alarm modes and it has no effect on motion detection. I have this issue for about a month now…

Oh. Okay - so what would be the workaround?

Not sure if there is a workaround at all. Not using it

I have added 2 new devices and I couldn’t get the new devices to show up. Just reinstalled the integration and the 2 new devices weren’t recognized either. Is there a way to search for new devices or add them manually?

are you sure that you have shared new devices with your home assistant specific account? If yes, restart the add-on and reload the integration, the new devices automatically show up.

Hello,

I installed the EUfy addon and integration and also RTSP Simple Server Add-on.

My doorbell T8210 displays an image but I don’t have steam video, just an image that never changes.

I do get feedback if I have a person ringing in Home Assistant so I think the integration is good but not the video part.

If I restart the Eufy addon I have a new event image but I have to constantly restart the addon to have an up-to-date image (I have automation but it’s not really the best way to do it)

Who can help me ?

Thx