Failed with migration from ZHA (ConBee II) to SkyConnect

I have been using ZHA with a ConBee II adapter for two years and have 10 ZigBee sensors connected.
I bought a SkyConnect and yesterday I followed the guide on Home Assistant SkyConnect.
While running the guide it all seemed to follow as expected. Afterwards the ConBee II adapter was removed and the SkyConnect adapter was alive. According to the guide step 8 the SkyConnect adapter was found.
Import of backup in step 10 was found and imported.

I can still see the ZHA/ConBee integration with all ten sensors but they all entities are unavailable. That is fine with me.
What is strange is that I can’t see the SkyConnect integration and the imported sensors.
I know it might taker an hour for them to rejoin but I made the migration yesterday.

Any ideas?

Running HA 2023.4.5

Before you do anything make sure follow the recommended best patches (especially connecting to a USB 2.0 port or USB 2.0 hub and use a long USB extension cablöe) → Guide for Zigbee interference avoidance and network range/coverage optimization

It is important to understand that interference will stop the Zigbee Coordinator from receiving signals.

If you have already done all that and still have issues then post debug logs. Can otherwise only tell you that all mains-powered devices that are Zigbee Router devices, like most lightbulbs and plugs are, should reconnect over time (usually within an hour), but for your battery-powered devices, you may need to manually trigger a state change (i.e. open and close for a window/door sensor sensors) or even be manually rebooted / power-cycled before they will reconnect. Suggest trying removing the battery for a while to see if they reconnect automatically after that.

Thanks for your reply!
I have looked at the clip above.

I’m using a Home Assistant Blue for running HA.
I have now connected my SkyConnect like this:
HA Blue → USB2 hub → USB extension → SkyConnect
The SkyConnect is ~50 cm from HA Blue and other radio equipment or USB cables.

After manually deleting the ZHA integration with the ConBee II adapter HA found the SkyConnect adapter. I saw all old ZigBee devices but did not manage to recover them. I removed all of them and added them manually.

Now it works well again.