Fastest Motion Sensors?

I have the Hue sensor connected to a Hue bridge and the bridge handles all the trigger events.
I probably yshould have metioned that…

Sebastian

Are you using ZigBee2MQTT? There is no scan interval, the device status gets pushed to home assistant. I use a ConBee stick with a Hue motion sensors and there is no delay, light turns on immediately.

I was using HUSBZB-1 with the ZHA integration.
There was no scan interval, but it look like it was pooling each 5sec.

Finally I’ve returned the hue sensor to get a Zooz 4 in 1.
Works like a charm with the zwave integration.
Easyer to setup, much more configurable and instant detection.
Totally recommend it.

I’ve been really impressed with the samsung smart things 2nd generation zigbee sensor. I’m also running the HUSBZB-1 USB stick. The sensor is picked right up, it’s got a nice simple mount with ball/magnet. It gives battery feedback, uses a CR2 battery. Best part is they’re only 20 bucks. They’re also almost instantaneous. Using leviton zwave modules with them.

I use both Xiaomi Aquara and Ike Trafri sensors paired to Conbee II (so direct ZigBee connection rather then trhrough their respective hubs). Both are very fast.
If you have such big delays I’d advise to rather try to figure out via logs where the delay occure. Is it on sensor or transferring signal to light issue? In the past I found some several seconds delays in swithing on ZigBee lights from Zwave switches or sensors and these were on light side, not switch/sensor.