Fibaro Wall Plug 2 is on but it shows off in lovelace

Fibaro Wall Plug 2

I checked the z-wave log and it shows:

2019-12-09 16:36:49.734 Info, Node004, Response RTT 743 Average Response RTT 679
2019-12-09 16:36:49.734 Info, Node004, Received SensorMultiLevel report from node 4, instance 1, Power: value=0.0W
2019-12-09 16:36:49.734 Detail, Node004, Refreshed Value: old value=3.9, new value=0.0, type=decimal
2019-12-09 16:36:49.734 Detail, Node004, Changes to this value are not verified
2019-12-09 16:36:49.734 Detail, Node004, Notification: ValueChanged
2019-12-09 16:36:58.990 Error, Node004, ERROR: Dropping command, expected response not received after 1 attempt(s)
2019-12-09 16:36:58.990 Detail, Node004, Removing current message
2019-12-09 16:36:58.991 Detail, Node004, Notification: Notification - TimeOut

Means your stick has lost communications with the plug for some reason.

the stick is only 9 meters away from the switch. shouldn’t be the problem?
I’ve tried to heal the node and to refresh te node and now it’s working. but not for long i think…

Your RTT for the node is quite high for something only 9 meters away, what’s between the stick and the outlet?

you mean devices?
Google Home mini, and Sonos play:3

more like, walls, metal sheets, etc.

A couch, a low metal closet and 1 wall.

Have you mapped your zwave network yet?

No I haven’t. How do you map your network in home assistent?

I linked the thread to it in my previous post :slight_smile:

Thanks! What’s the use of a map network? It’s just displaying the connected nodes right?

How they’re connected to help identify slow downs and such.

He There!
Still having issues. It was running really good the last couple of weeks. But after an update from HA it al started working bad.
Have huge delays in z-wave switches. And if I click on a switch it wil turn on but the switch is goes back to off. But when i look for the details i can see that the switch consumes power, so it’s on. See screenshots:
ha-card-livingroom ha-card-node-detail
I have a graph of my zwave network and everything looks fine. Also the Rpi has no memory or cpu issues.
There is 1 device that is battery powered and is sleeping(cacheload).
I can provide my z-wave log (3mb, is that normal?).

Please help me out!

Hello,

I have the same problem with the FGWPG-111. Have you find any solution?

I did try some settings. Like polling intensity setting to 1. After a while I found out that there was 1 switch that causes the issue. Switched it with a different one and everything acted normal. Haven’t had any delays for the last 2 months.

Using the add node secure can make lag issues like this a LOT worse.
Use Add Secure ONLY for devices that Require it

When you say you switched it out, do you mean you replaced a bad one with a brand new one, or did you just move switches around in your home? I’m having the exact same problem with a new Fibaro Wall Plug FGWPG-111US (non-secure). Grrr.

Carlos, did you get your switch working? I’ve got the same probleme with the same switch. Do we know if this is a firmware problem with the switch or a config problem in OZW?

I moved around some switches in my house. Also have 1 cached node(switch) for my christmas tree that i don’t use and sometimes when i have a delay in switches I plug the cached switch back in the socket to make it a complete node. This fixes the problem for me too.
Also changed the polling intensity from 0 to 1 for the switch that causes the delay. That helped allot.

1 Like

Hi Grizzly,

I tried every way I could, I switched from the AEON Z Stick to a UZB1, I tried using the ZWAVE integration, ZWAVE2MQTT, made changes to the files, google day in and out and I was never able to make them work steadily.

My solution was to get a Home Center 2 from ebay. Now I am able to control those Fibaro wall plugs without any single issue through HC2 and the Fibaro Home Center Integration.

Regards.