Finally an INSTEON 3W working setup, -- DEPRECATED UNTIL 0.111 --

I hope so, but I’m suspecting he’ll kill the plm devices and focus on extend the hubs versions to better response.

After connect my plm to HA I programmed with houseLinc and I can’t understand why they discontinued a really good software like that. The scene triggering was perfect, the sinc too.

If HA can work like the HouseLinc in time of response was perfect.

Let cross our fingers.

Well if they do is imagine they’ll put the plms on sale so i/we better pick up a few at that point… Haha

Hate to resurrect an older thread but…
I am new to HA and have SwitchLinc Dimmer (Dual Band) 2477D. My PLM is 2413S. What I’ve just noticed is that if the switch brightness is manually set at the dimmer, the new status is not reflected in HA. Is this correct functionality for 2477D & 2413S & HA???

Hi Daniel, if you have a “favorite on level” set up in a dimmer, HA do not see the level correctly when the previous state was off.

Is a bug i forget to report to @teharris1

btw the setup explained in this post is deprecated.

Thank you for responding but no, I do not have a favorite on level set up in a dimmer. If I toggle the light on at the switch, it ramps up to 100% and HA shows On, 100%. If I then dim the light at the switch, HA still shows On, 100%.
Also alternatively, if I turn on the light from HA and set it to 25% from HA and then change the brightness at the switch to 75%, HA still shows On, 25%.

sounds like broken link issue, did you tried to run the service: insteon.add_default_links ?

Did you tried to erase the database completely ? deleting the insteon_devices.json on the config folder.

I ran the service: insteon.add_default_links but same behaviour.
I stopped ha, deleted the database and restarted ha and insteon rebuilt the database but same behaviour.

It’s as if the 2477D does not report a brightness change to the controller…

Did you tried factory reset the dimmer and relink?

If this doesn’t work maybe you have a faulty Dimmer.

If you are using a insteon Hub, the app on the phone shows you the same behavior?