FIXED: Ecovacs Deebot 2019 & OZMO Series - Working Library

Did you copy the files in the Gist linked to above?

Did you restart Home Assistant?

Have you checked the “unused entities” page to see if a “Vacuum” section is present?

P.s. The last two lines of your log indicate that the Ozmo device has actually been added to your system.

Awesome thanks! Only works for me when using US/NA instead of NL/EU, but it works regardless.

Absolutely correct - I had nothing to install / manually doings.

@SolTroy Thanks for choosing this thread to start your HA community posting. I think you’ve just made things easier for many many people.

1 Like

Yes, copied the raw files in the custom_components/deebot folder

And yes, restart HA because configuration.yaml changed, checked and restarted.

The last tips showed me the entity name that was the one that I replaced in the log with xxxxx. So it’s the did field

Now I changed the entity name and this is the result

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Trying now with hassio. First time I push Start my 930 starts to clean, then I press return home, perfect. Now it’s charging but status that shows in ha is auto. Don’t refresh this status then i can’t start cleaning again.

Guess that’s the issue mentioned on sucks github readme,
If it doesn't appear to work for your continent, try "ww", their world-wide catchall.

@Phill_Healey THX - I’m pretty sure there will be more :grin:, ATM I’m just ‘deep-diving’ into HA (coming from openHab)

1 Like

Like most things in HA, you need to give it some time to update. This can be almost instant on one occassion then time out on another. Eitherway clicking lots of buttons in the hope of somehow rectifying it, just adds to the load and makes things worse. Just restart HA and give your system some time between updates to the Ecovac. Hopefully it should rectify itself shortly. Everyone else here seems to be getting this working ok.

The flurry of activity over the last 30mins or so is amazing. It shows just how many people have been desperate to get their Ozmo working in HA.

Welcome to HA and PLEASE stick around. :wink:

ok sorry, i’m impacient :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: after a couple of minutes status changed to charging perfectly.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: We’ve all been there!

I’ve waiting and waiting XD but , but i believe that I have an error. Bottom of the card I have (error), not the status of filters and brushes. But this is awesome for me anyway

I’m hoping the error line is because the Ozmo water tank is not fitted…

@Phill_Healey
Don’t know if its possible, but maybe you should change the title to something like “Ecovacs 2019 Devices - working” so other Users who may have problems but ignore this because of OZMO 610 in the title can join our “Its working!” party.
Maybe with confirmed Devices - I can confirm functionality for Deebot 900

1 Like

Very good idea. I’ll see if I can do that.

Edit: DONE!

Nop, the tank is fitted correctly… I have this error in log when restart

fulljid property deprecated. Use boundjid. Resource

oh, that’s interesting / concerning. I wonder what this relates to…

Is there any control for the Ozmo part of the vac, such as the water flow control that you get in the Ecovacs app?

Yes! I can choose how much water it use. 4 levels. By the way, I cant choose fan intensity from app, 930 detects carpets and apply max fan intensity by itself

I’ve been using services, trying status and I have some info with 930 I hope they serve something:

• turn_on: Correct, it do what they are supposed to do and update status in ha after 10 seconds, perfect.
  • turn_off: it send 930 to base, show returning status, then charging status but then AUTO status instead OFF. Then AUTO status and ON state don’t change anymore (more than 30 mins waiting. If I restart ha I get off status.
  • Error on ha start: (SyncWorker_1) [sleekxmppfs.basexmpp] fulljid property deprecated. Use boundjid.resource
  • Error on status of brushes, filters. Don’t show this info

930 is ussable anyway, you can start and stop cleaning

I use hassio 0.97.2 if it matters. Thanks!

1 Like

The best place to report issues is over on the code base for the SUCKS library which this is all based on: