Floorplan for Home Assistant

From my point of view this seems to be an issue with the new version of Chrome (I have the same error if I install Chrome, but FF is working).

I think floorplan is trying to load some additional ressources, but the loading is blocked by Chrome, because the origin is not seen as safe anymore,

Secure origins are for example anything with https:// or localhost/127.0.0.1 or file://.

I think a fix is needed in floorplan for this to work again.

1 Like

Why is floorplan looking for floorplan.js in the lib folder? A search shows no floorplan.js in ha-floorplan.

Did you download floorplan-quick-start (or parts of it)? Because this includes floorplan.js and its version of ha-floorplan.html is using it.

ahh yes, I had tried floorpan-quick-start earlier so it had cached the page - a cache clear-out fixed the error!! Thank you!

I did some tinkering and noticed that it did load on my Fire Tablets again so I went back to my PC and of course got nothing on Chrome. I installed FireFox feeling very hopeful but was let down as Floorplan does not load on it either.

awesome - this REALLY helped. thank you :slight_smile:

Ive just upgraded to 0.60 and my problems have started all over again

If I use

extra_html_url:
    - /local/custom_ui/state-card-floorplan.html

extra_html_url_es5:

I just get a blue bar across the top and the rest of home assistant page doesn’t load at all

If I use - I get the same thing

javascript_version: latest
  extra_html_url:

If I load home assistant on an iOS browser it loads just fine with either config above. So this seems to be an issue with Safari!

If I comment out

#frontend: !include frontend.yaml

In my HA config home assistant loads again in Safari but obviously floor plan card now just shows blank!

Any assistance please?

Anyone?..

Did not yet upgrade to 0.60 and I have no Apple device…

I’m still scratching my head on 0.59 & Chrome… Can’t get it to load there.

Have you checked https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/11026
Try to set javascript_version: auto

Did that, didn’t work

javascript_version: auto

extra_html_url:

Thats all I see. Even cleared my history.

Works fine on iOS and Chrome for Mac and Windows. Safari Mac is the only problem I can see.

Is no one else experiencing or noticing this issue?

I seem to be the only one…?

I had that blank page issue with last update to 0.60.
I fixed it adding this:

frontend:
javascript_version: es5

Has anyone tried implementing a slider type SVG in therir floorplan? For example, for lights, I’m looking for a way to dim them instead of just turning them on and off. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I will try this later

@j4Media In the new version (soon to be released), I haven’t yet found a good way of implementing sliders. For now, the next best thing I have got working is this:

I use it as a volume control for my media player. It’s basically 10 SVG <rect> elements, and clicking anywhere on them sets the volume to whatever you clicked on.

I wonder if that would suffice in your case? You could make it 20 steps rather than 10, or however fine-grained you need it to be. You could also add an some arrows to each side of the ‘slider’ and use them to increment/decrement the values…

BTW, I am using it in my floorplan like this. As you can see, when the volume is set to 20%, only the first few <rect> elements are actually displayed.

On another note, the example ‘floorplan’ above supports multiple pages (Home and Squeezebox). On the Home page, I have several media players on the floorplan. When you click any of them, it navigates to the Squeezebox page (shown above) and the context changes to the media player you clicked on.

6 Likes

When I enable the Experimental “Zoom/Pan” it works perfectly on the chrome browser but on a mobile device the SVG does not register the tap events. I had a look at the “svg-pan-zoom.min.js” but that is minified.

Can anyone help to point me in the right direction? I would like to be able to contribute to this awesome add on.
I was looking at putting a toggle in to be able to turn off and on the zoom pan from the state card or floorplan. This way on a mobile device I can toggle the zoom/pan off and tap on the hot spot entities I have on the SVG.

@pkozul this could certainly work in my case.

Can you share the SVG with me so I can deconstruct and figure out what’s going on?

Thanks!

Is anyone having problems with showing the animated weather icons since upgrading to .60? Since the upgrade, they no longer show up for me and I have cleared my cache multiple times and they won’t return.

Is anyone using Fully Kiosk Browser (I know you are) and if so, how do you access the camera remotely… as in a webcam?

I had this working with WallPanel and integrated into my camera server but I am missing something with Fully.

I use Zoneminder to manage all my cameras…