Floorplan stop working after update at 0.115.0

Hello, I updated to version 0.115.0 and floorplan no longer works and the icon in the left menu has also disappeared.
I don’t know where to look because I don’t find errors.
Advice?
Thanks, Alberto

The Lovelace floorplan card still works.

I’d guess the problem is with the panel config - did you run a config check?

I believe I have a similar issue (config check does not detect anything) but I do see this in the log:

2020-09-18 23:47:52 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.panel_custom] Unable to register panel Floorplan: Either js_url, module_url or html_url is required.

these are my config lines:

panel_custom: 
  - name: floorplan
    sidebar_title: Floorplan
    sidebar_icon: mdi:home
    url_path: floorplan
    config: !include floorplan.yaml

the referenced attributes were never required before (js_url, module_url)
and I am not even sure html_url is a real attribute since it’s not mantioned in the docs.

See also this thread

Same problem here

It looks like there were changes to panel_custom at some point, but I don’t use them so don’t pay attention to them in breaking changes. The Lovelace card still works fine, and you can set up a dashboard that’s only that card.

So if we’re going to break panel_custom, and the error text directly says Either js_url, module_url or html_url is required. - was there any plan to actually document this? No mention of that is recorded here.

If we’re going to allow breaking changes every two weeks, can we also maybe require that the docs actually document the new requirement that the breaking change insists upon, but makes no mention of?

1 Like