Formatting assistance needed (multiple sensors in a single REST call)

Thanks. Below, is what’s returned in a single REST call.

API endpoint: http://192.168.1.2:61208/api/3/all

Response: Result.json

I found the workaround (link below). I’m not sure if its the same thing you just mentioned …the workaround stores info in json attributes (since there is no character limit for attributes). …then, referencing those attributes in respective Templates:

Having said that, it looks like my first example in the OP DOES store each REST response in attributes …and references these attributes in respective templates (towards the bottom of the code example). This DOES work correctly for each individual REST call. However, I’m not sure if it’s possible to do the same thing in a single REST request in my case. If it is possible… I would really appreciate it if you could please show me how to change my code to do this.

I guess if there’s no way at all, I could just leave my code as-is… with multiple REST calls. Hopefully, it’s not impossible.