Freezing during adding Lovelace card

Anyone have any issues when adding love lace card with the recent release? 109.6.

I find when adding a card on the card picker screen it freezes?

Same. Since 0.109.x. Nothing what i can do. Close browser, reopen it. Try to add new code using RAW editor is only that works.

I don’t have that card and still have the issue.

My last post was a red herring, the topic below pointed me too the solution.

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/lovelace-ui-add-card-panel-freeze-unresponsive-for-long-time/195483

I had a rest sensor which was not being used directly but has an entity value incrementing every 3 seconds. So when I tried to view the History graph on it it would take forever to retrieve the data and would eventually timeout the page on the browser, The latest lovelace add card panel selected for whatever reason! this entity as an example for the history graph card and hence got the freezing, unresponsiveness. My solution was to reconfigure the rest sensor so there was no incrementing value and wait for the recorder to flush through, and now all works as expected.

Finding the errant sensor was tricky but if I waited long enough I could click on the History Graph tile and see what entity it was using.

Hope this helps