Gate lock and homekit

Emanuele, I have basically the same setup as you have.
I have this “condominio” lock and the Shelly to be able to manage remotely the opening.
I have replicated all the config file, but I am stuck in the NodeRed logic.

Can you give me please some more screenshots of the NodeRed config?

Grazie mille

This is my NodeRed setup:

[{"id":"ee300c738451c94b","type":"api-call-service","z":"85107513239a479d","name":"Fake input open","server":"58a1cf46.da8e3","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"input_boolean","service":"turn_on","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["input_boolean.portone_giardino_fake_finecorsa"],"data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":440,"y":80,"wires":[["a8a2ecb25f8d99bc"]]},{"id":"a8a2ecb25f8d99bc","type":"delay","z":"85107513239a479d","name":"","pauseType":"delay","timeout":"2","timeoutUnits":"seconds","rate":"1","nbRateUnits":"1","rateUnits":"second","randomFirst":"1","randomLast":"5","randomUnits":"seconds","drop":false,"allowrate":false,"outputs":1,"x":680,"y":80,"wires":[["a25d71b4e3f2ca97"]]},{"id":"a25d71b4e3f2ca97","type":"api-call-service","z":"85107513239a479d","name":"Fake input close","server":"58a1cf46.da8e3","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"input_boolean","service":"turn_off","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["input_boolean.portone_giardino_fake_finecorsa"],"data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":900,"y":80,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"cccc7fd9c1ae899a","type":"server-state-changed","z":"85107513239a479d","name":"Gate opne","server":"58a1cf46.da8e3","version":4,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"switch.portone_giardino","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":false,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"true","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":"0","forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"entityState"},{"property":"data","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"eventData"},{"property":"topic","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"triggerId"}],"x":170,"y":100,"wires":[[],["ee300c738451c94b","eeac768f5b88e2af"]]},{"id":"58a1cf46.da8e3","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","version":5,"addon":false,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":false,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":30,"areaSelector":"friendlyName","deviceSelector":"friendlyName","entitySelector":"friendlyName","statusSeparator":"at: ","statusYear":"hidden","statusMonth":"short","statusDay":"numeric","statusHourCycle":"h23","statusTimeFormat":"h:m","enableGlobalContextStore":true}]

You can import it on NodeRed (CTRL+i) and you should be done.

Hi Emanuele,

I just wanted to let you know that Node Red worked perfectly. However, I had to abandon the idea of using the Shelly as a gate because it was always being recognized as a blind in HomeKit. But, I discovered a custom firmware for the Shelly on Github that simulates it as a lock and I was able to add it directly to HomeKit. With the Auto Off Delay set to 200ms, it behaves like a physical push button, which is usually used to open the lock of the gate.

Thank you so much for your help!

There is the link of the GitHub project
Open Source Apple HomeKit Firmware for Shelly Devices