GE Z-Wave Switch 14291 Not Turning On/Off from HA

I can’t seem to figure a problem I’m having with my switches out and help would be much appreciated!
Setup:
I have 5 GE Z Wave Smart Switches I got from Amazon. Two switches work perfectly I can control on/off and dim from HA and they will update but the three I’m having a problem with are all in the same box. My Pi is on the second story in the east corner of the house. The two working switches are located on the east side, one on the 2nd level and one on the first story garage. The “broken” switches are on the other side of the garage wall in the stairway. Only about 10 feet away from the working garage switch. They are all Z-Wave Plus.
The Problem:
I can not operate the 3 switches from HA. I turn it on from HA and it will act like it will turn on for 1 second and then turn off again in the UI but nothing will happen on the switch. I don’t think it’s a range issue because it will update on HA when I turn on and off the light from the switch.
Actions Taken:
Remove and Repair the device node
Change polling settings
Restart Pi and Heal Zwave Network

Thanks!

This is what results when Home Assistant doesn’t get the status from the device. I’m not sure how to troubleshoot this, but can you control the switches from the States page?

There is a neat tool described in this thread. From here you can see how the devices are communicating with each other.

Z-Wave graph (without the python)

When I try that it will change the state in the states list on HA but nothing happens with the physical lights. You would think it is able to get the status at least one way because HA knows when I turn on or off the light or use the dimmer on the switch

Solution: