Generic remote control card for HACS

Its actually showing the entire menu if you look closely.

I removed all of this but it still continues to show the menu. Even opened it in incognito.

<div id="remote-control-firestick4kremote">
				<h2>
					Main navigation
				</h2>
				<ul>
					<li id="pwr" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="pwr"><span>pwr</span></a></li>
					<li id="mic" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="mic"><span>mic</span></a></li>
					<li id="volup" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="volup"><span>volup</span></a></li>
					<li id="voldown" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="voldown"><span>voldown</span></a></li>
					<li id="mute" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="mute"><span>mute</span></a></li>
					<li id="up" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="up"><span>up</span></a></li>
					<li id="left" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="left"><span>left</span></a></li>
					<li id="select" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="select"><span>select</span></a></li>
					<li id="right" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="right"><span>right</span></a></li>
					<li id="down" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="down"><span>down</span></a></li>
					<li id="back" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="back"><span>back</span></a></li>
					<li id="home" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="home"><span>home</span></a></li>
					<li id="menu" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="menu"><span>menu</span></a></li>
					<li id="rwd" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="rwd"><span>rwd</span></a></li>
					<li id="play" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="play"><span>play</span></a></li>
					<li id="fwd" class="myButton-${template}"><a href="#" title="fwd"><span>fwd</span></a></li>			
				</ul>
			</div>	
		</div>

Have you figured it out? I can’t use to trigger scripts or other services

I have never figured it out!
I tried changing the command to BACK, UP etc as dean pointed out, but made no difference,

My commands / scripts work fine when I run them from dev tools,
But this remote never doaes anything, the button lights ip when I tap it, but nothing ever happens.
Surely I am just missing something basic, but as no-one can offer any imsight to what, I gather not so basic!
Had the card ising real estate on my dashboard for months now, might be time to delete this useless addon.

@rootd Not sure if you got this done but I created a fork which has a rokupremiere remote sending mqtt commands, in my case, to a sonoff smart ir blaster. I think my readme text in this fork explains how I use it and the code is all there

https://github.com/stain3565/generic-remote-control-card

Hi, is there someone kind enough to explain how to do it? I have a Samsung remote control exactly like the one indicated in the instructions on GitHub. I installed the service on HACS, I restarted Home Assistant, but now? I’m sure you miss something to do, because if I copy the code indicated on a custom curd, it doesn’t work. I would be very grateful if you help me. If I understand how to do it, I could also create a remote control for my Onkyo and then share it with everyone. Thank you in advance

Okay, I did it. I realized that there are no keys, I will try to add them if I can, and in case I will update GitHub

Having problems accessing the card. Went into HACS and downloaded it. It took a while to install. I can see that it is installed.

When I look at the available custom cards when I click add card in the dashboard that I am editing, it is not there. What am I missing?