Generic 'Vehicle' Card

anyone do anything similar with a Subaru vehicle?

Odd - I had it installed but it wasn’t working because I set an incorrect frontend url for the module.

Nice updates to the cards:

1 Like

nice thanks for confirming it works as expected. sorry for the trouble on the card-mod installation

These cards look beautiful!

I’ve updated the readme recently, GitHub - tmack8001/ha-rivian-card: Rivian Card for use with Home Assistant, to contain example screenshots of what the various states are.

That side view charging card is dynamic based on if the vehicle is charging or not. Unforutunately I’ haven’t gone in to modify and remove the charger plug when not plugged in (these images come straight from the manufacturer… working on an update to pull in the right wheel style and color).

when there is an active charge session

normal for when not charging (plugged in or not)

2 Likes

Was wondering if somebody did something similar for a Kia EV6, if so, would love to see it!
And if possible, receive the required files to get going!

Have started based on another example from the forum of @flixlixlix, see picture below but far from ready. See the post in the " Car Dashboard - Volkswagen ID3 2021" for the possibilities of the card.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I’ll second the request for an EV6.

Awesome work @genosonic :smiley:

Been looking for at way to display our Skoda Enyaq IV 60 in Home Asssistant and this is the perfect way :slight_smile:

Any chance you can make the Enyaq also in black (Our car color is “Black Magic Pearl”)

55a6eb8d73ccf5ca4a82a52c559fb305367259d8_2_500x500

Best regards
Nick Fredberg

So glad I stumbled upon this post. With a bit of Photoshop and the code above I was able to put the following card in action.

When the car is unlocked but no door is open it just displays an unlock sign:

Then I have images for all 4 doors, hood and trunk.

Forget about the entity that’s unavailable, the integration is not publishing it since yesterday.

So, this is a Skoda Scala Monte Carlo, if anyone has the same car, let me know and I can share the files…

Thank you very much

1 Like

I have been doing some updates that i would like to share.

Now the vehicle card contains images for when the fuel is below 40% and i also added a lock image when only the trunk is unlocked. Improved a bit the car in the card by adding a different background and a shadow under the car. See below the entire dashboard:

Below is only the trunk unlocked:

When doors are unlocked:

Also the lights turn on in the picture element on the top left corner.

I am also using the swipe card to place the most common functions like unlock/lock the trunk, doors, flash, flash and honk and force refresh data from the integration.

It came out pretty nice! Hope you like it too but if an suggestions please let me know!

Thank you all!

5 Likes

Yeeaaah, it looks good :smile:

1 Like

How can i build this :smiley: looks awsome!

Heavily inspired by this thread, I did wifie’s Mini this week. Using the BMW integration, I get the vital stats. In adition I can see the charger status, and how much juice gone into the car since connecting. The EV plug icon allows us to override the cost based charging scheme we’ve set up. The doors open icon obviously just show when the doors are open…

2 Likes

Fancy!!!
Where did you find the top view file? Or maybe it’s homemade?

Snatched it of a cardealer site. The sun roof served my purposes well. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the inspiration in this thread!

I just build my first dash for my Cupra Leon ST Hybrid.
The first picture card has just a few information and will show if the lights are on (first picture).
The second picture card could show all open doors and trunk and hood. And there are four buttons for the main features i use.

Not completely ready yet. I’am going to add a card for charging and i am having problems getting the GPS-Data and Device Tracker.
But i am happy for the moment.

If needed i’ll share my configuration and files.

6 Likes

Is it possible to make it look like real 3D?

For instance, the normal mode and view are like this:

But when someone opens a door, the car view smoothly transitions to that perspective:

I found the 3D Model of that car here:
Volkswagen ID.4 X 3D Model (2021) - 3DCADBrowser

If you can share it, this would be awesome.

thanks in advance.

I would love to check your configuration :heart_eyes:
I have Cupre Leon “no hybrid” and would love something like this. However i dont understand how to get the data from the car. Tried using the sensors android auto has, but they give me no values…
Is there another way? And becuase mine is’t electric i guess i wont get data if the car is not on. But as long as it grabs data from last trip that should be fine for my usecase.

Hey, this looks really nice. Can you share your code?.Thank you