Get a sensor value on your Apple Watch

i dont know about that i have some sensors like this

'curl --data "token=mytoken&user=myuser=K:{{ states.device_tracker.iphone.state }} A:{{ states.device_tracker.galaxy.state }}&count={{ states.sensor.lgphonebatt.state }}&text=L:{{ states.sensor.lights_on.state }} S:{{ states.sensor.switches_on.state }} A:{{ states.sensor.pollo.state }} J:{{ states.sensor.girl.state }}&subtext=H:{{ states.sensor.humidity_livingroom.state }} T:{{ states.sensor.temperature_livingroom.state }}°D:{{ states.sensor.door.state }}&percent={{ states.sensor.phonebatt.state }}" https://api.pushover.net/1/glances.json'

clances
the K:home is my iphone home {{ states.device_tracker.iphone.state }}
the A:not_home is my wife {{ states.device_tracker.galaxy.state }}
the number 53 is my LG phone’s battery level &count={{ states.sensor.lgphonebatt.state }}
the circle is around number 53 is my tablet’s battery level &percent={{ states.sensor.phonebatt.state }}
the H: 42 is humidity {{ states.sensor.humidity_livingroom.state }} but is from my sensor
the T: 78° is temperature {{ states.sensor.temperature_livingroom.state }}° but from sensor not from dark sky
the L: 4 are my lights how many are on {{ states.sensor.lights_on.state }}
the S:2 are my switches how many are on {{ states.sensor.switches_on.state }}
the D:closed is my door {{ states.sensor.door.state }}
the A:h is my daughter home {{ states.sensor.pollo.state }}
the J: h is my other daughter home {{ states.sensor.girl.state }}

i hope this will help

Thank you very much. I will try again tonight.

by the way i use the dark sky sensor and it work on my configuration here is a picture
glances

the circle is emptied i have 0% of raining today &percent={{ states.sensor.dark_sky_precip_probability.state }}

I get error on the &percent={{ states.sensor.dark_sky_precip_probability.state }}

mentioned that accept only 0-100

that is strange im sorry i can be more helpful

Thank you very much for your help. I will try again tonight ^^

Mine show differently,
this is my shell command
‘curl --data “token=mytoken&user=myuser&title=S:{{ states.device_tracker.suniphone.state }} D:{{ states.device_tracker.dianaiphone.state }}&text=L:{{ states.sensor.lights_on.state }} A:{{ states.alarm_control_panel.ssh.state }}&subtext=H:{{ states.sensor.sn1_humidity.state }} T:{{ states.sensor.sn1_temperature.state }}°D:{{ states.sensor.doors_open.state }}M:{{ states.sensor.motion_away.state }}” https://api.pushover.net/1/glances.json

I cannot put &count=, &percent= , these two will give me error.
Then I get
On first row
S:{{ states.device_tracker.suniphone.state }} and so on I can’t see
On second row
L:{{ states.sensor.lights_on.state }} and so on I can’t see
On third row
H:{{ states.sensor.sn1_humidity.state }} and so on I can’t see

on shell command I got error if I put like you
token=mytoken&user=myuser=K:{{ states.device_tracker.iphone.state }}
behind &user=myuser without & before=K, I get error. when I put &=K, I get none of K display no error and follow by {{ states.device_tracker.iphone.state }}. So I have to put &title=K , then display the K but with {{ states.device_tracker.suniphone.state }}

I tried again. This time I get the correct detail but error with light… L:
I will recorrect it. Thank you so much.

Finally, I got it done with only from shell_command.
My shell_command doesn’t works if I put &percent=, &count=. It will give error and show with unknown. Also from the share counter above doesn’t work for me as well.

So I only use the shell_command and sensors only to get the information to my watch.

Thank you so much.

im glad you got it working im sorry i could not help with the shell_command but im not expert im more like copy and paste

Hi, I’m very new to this. After “token=” I put the user key from the Pushover website. But what do I use after “user=”? Much appreciated

Hi!

So, if you read the initial post, I am using Glances API to update the complication. To do that you first need an account with Pushover. There you get the user token. Then you need to create an application from which you’ll get the token value. Both are needed to send updates.

I hope this helps.

/Jens

Does your Apple Watch still receive the updates using glances?

Mine was working fine up until a few weeks/month ago after an update now it just doesn’t receive/display any data… even though home assistant is showing the data pushed…

Any ideas?