Getting "Expected SRSP response" errors for Sonoff Zigbee 3.0

Since I updated to the latest version Home Assistant OS 8.0 My zigbee stopped working and this is the only thing i get in logs. I tried restarting, turning on and off PI, deleting .storage/, restoring older backups but I can’t find a way to make it work.

I just don’t know where to start or to look for more in order to solve the issue. Can anyone give me a hint on what I should do. Thanaks a lot

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/zha/core/
First occurred: 2:40:44 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 2:40:44 PM

Error setting up entry Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus, s/n: e07a530be31aec11be9b74e5f01c6278 - ITead for zha
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/", line 335, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/", line 102, in async_setup_entry
    await zha_gateway.async_initialize()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/", line 182, in async_initialize
    self.application_controller = await
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy/", line 69, in new
    await app.startup(auto_form)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/zigbee/", line 152, in startup
    return await self._startup(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/zigbee/", line 172, in _startup
    await self._migrate_nvram()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/zigbee/", line 978, in _migrate_nvram
    await self._znp.nvram.osal_write(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/", line 128, in osal_write
    await self.znp.request(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/", line 856, in request
    raise InvalidCommandResponse(
zigpy_znp.exceptions.InvalidCommandResponse: Expected SRSP response SYS.OSALNVItemInit.Rsp(Status=<Status.NV_ITEM_UNINIT: 9>), got SYS.OSALNVItemInit.Rsp(Status=<Status.NV_OPER_FAILED: 10>)

I have another Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle and i tried it. It worked but the old one is not. Not sure if there is some miss-configuration or something that is corrupted but I just cannot find the reason why it suddenly stopped. If i add the new dongle all my configurations will break :confused:

Also saw this, not sure where can i see zha/devnices config that is generated from UI. Maybe I can setup my Zha manualy in YAML file.

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/websocket_api/
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 4:05:36 PM (5 occurrences)
Last logged: 5:15:25 PM

    [548411820544] Received invalid command: mobile_app/push_notification_channel
    [548176400448] Received invalid command: zha/device

Always recommend do regular backups and also before firmware upgrade and restore after.

For ZHA backups see:


or alternativly manual backup

Finally after few hours of debugging i managed to fix it. The whole issue was with NVRAM in the dongle. For some it was corrupted and i had to flash the dongle to make it work.

@Hedda. Thank you for pointing me to backing up ZHA.