Go2rtc: send audio to cam?

Nothing fancy.

frontdoor_send:
    - rtsp://xxxxxx:[email protected]/h264Preview_01_main
    - ffmpeg:{input}#audio=opus

Ah, I see. Are you using the Frigate integration in Home Assistant or stand alone Frigate? I have the stand alone Frigate and canā€™t seem to send tts to my doorbell. But reading through the docā€™s, it looks like the steam setting needs to be configured in the go2rtc.yaml file which I donā€™t have. Do you know if I create one manually if this would work or does this only apply to Frigate integrated?

I donā€™t use frigate as a backend. I only use the frigate card and a regular go2rtc installation. I would guess that if you created a go2rtc config in frigate, it work work similarly.

Okay thanks. Iā€™ll give it a try.

Did you figure this out? I just canā€™t figure out what to put in the stream object.

Iā€™m running frigate in docker so I canā€™t think of what makes sense to go here!

Where did you define your frontdoor_send? Is this part also in your yaml.config?

can you elaborate how you did this? all i want to achieve is for my doorbell to play a ding dong sound whenever the doorbell button is pressā€¦ the ding_dong audio file is locally available in my HA upload folder.