Goodwe rest sensor for multiple json elements

Hey Mate,

Not sure if you have heard of Node Red - but it will easily enable you to query the SEMS portal and drag down what you need.

I can provide you with a template to pull down all the data and you can then get it across to HA through either MQTT or the embedded entities

Craig

Hi Craig,
Now and then I notice an email showing this thread is still active. While my priority shifted elsewhere I’m sure templates are welcome for anyone. I would suggest to use GitHub, post your template there, and share some Node love.

If anybody is still interested, I did a rewrite of the HA SEMS component. Its at about 90% now, will also support the new energy dashboard. Will upload it to my github when done.

1 Like

Just to let you and the rest know. “My” component, which you based your initial version on, also has some new features including the energy dashboard:

• uses the API nowadays,
  • supports energy dashboard,
  • supports multiple inverters,
  • (HA compliant) async component, and
  • configurable via component flow.

(I hope this does not come off too much as a brag. Feel free to use the code as inspiration as well.)

Hi, I did not know that. Will have a look → might take some inspiration from the multiple inverter part :wink: