Google assistant and conversations

Hey guys,
I’m trying to use Google Assistant to get a value from my home assistant and then answer back with a question. I mean:

• I want to tell google assistant to turn off everything in my house.
  • Google assistant should check if my pc is on or off
  • If the pc is off then I’ll use a scene to turn off all the light, tv, ac…
  • if the pc is on, google assistant should ask me if i want to turn off also the pc, if yes I’ll use another scene, if no the same scene I used before.

Now, I am able to get the status of the pc but i don’t know how to set google assistant for this process. Should I use the contexts? Maybe the “webhook for slot-filling question”? How to pass the value back? Do you think it’s possible to do it?

Thanks

Have a look here - discussion around a new feature coming that will allow setting up HA with Google Assistant Directly.

May not be exactly what you are asking, but can also give you some direction.

This feature won’t help in this case. The PR adds support for the Google-Home built-in home automation intents, which are not integrated in a conversation. I’m pretty sure you can’t add a custom follow-up question when you control devices from the home automation intents.

mmmh… I have to study if the “Use webhook for slot-filling” feature could work with followup questions…