Google Assistant - ESPHome and Ecowitt

I would like to be able to use Google Assistant to tell me my daily rainfall from my Ecowitt PWS.
If I look at Cabu Nasa and exposed entities I don’t see any Ecowitt?
Is there a way?

After doing some more reading I find that in available domains the domain “sensor” says temperature only.
In my exposed entities do see some Ecowitt entities some temperature

but what confuses me is it also shows humidity, dewpoint and windchill.

I don’t understand can anyone enlighten me please.

Edut.
I finally got the indor temperature working on Google Assistant.
It involved renaming the indoor temperature to Kitchen Temperature and configuring it in google home.

Today I started my first foray into ESP32 devices.
I followed the guides on ESPHOme and have a NodeMCU ESP32v on a breadboard working with a DS18B20 temp sensor.
I am trying to find out if it can be exposed to NABU CASA so that I can use voice commands to tell me the temperature readinf of the DS18B20.
It works fine in the UI.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or is it not available yet?
Thank you

In the absence of replies I went searching further.
I found some interesting things in this thread

I had previously build a Pool Water Temperature monitor using a RPi Zero.
To get that working (ie appearing as an entity in Google Assistant) I had to treat it as a thermostat.

I was hoping that the ESPHome integration was smarter but it appears that it’s not so I followed the advice in the above thread and now it appears in the google exposed entity list.
I added the Master Bedroom Temperature / Thermostat to the existing “climate” in my configuration.yaml

# Pool Thermostat
climate:
  - platform: generic_thermostat
    name: PoolTemp
    heater: switch.salchlor
    target_sensor: sensor.pool_temperature
#
# Master Bedroom Thermostat
  - platform: generic_thermostat
    name: Master Bedroom Temperature
    heater: switch.test_switch_switch_2
    target_sensor: sensor.master_bedroom_temperature

The following entities now appear in the entity list

This entity appears in my exposed entities on Google Assistant

It weird but it works
@DavidFW1960 David if you can shed further light it would be great but for now it works
I can ash Google to tell me the temperature of my pool water and the master bedroom.

The ESP32 devices have enormous potential :wink:

Well… not sure. It does/did treat them as thermostats hence the bedroom temperature is off and is 25 degrees type messages. However just in the past week with no changes to my setup will say "Bedroom Temperature is currently 25 degrees) (If only lol) so it’s stopped with the off BS

Hi David,
Thanks for the reply.
When I ask my Google Nest Hub, it still says
“the master bedroom temperature is off and it’s currently 28 degrees”

It will do for now.

Maybe depends on your region. I suspect Google rolls out these changes region by region at their whim.