Google Assistant to see only certain switch instead of all switches

I have just finished setting google assistant in configuration.yaml and everything works but the problem is when i launch google assistant on the phone it show all lights twice (one from home assistant server and another one from TP-Link kasa). so when i ask google assistant to turn on a specific light it says which one since it finds 2 lights with same name.

is there a way to list only specific light to google assistant instead of all lights listed in the home assistant?

ex.

google_assistant:
  project_id: 
  client_id: 
  access_token: 
  agent_user_id: 
  api_key: 
  exposed_domains:
    - switch
        - - platform: mqtt
            name: "GYM Light"

the above code is not working since i am assuming format is not correct. So the idea is i want google assistant to see only GYM Light instead of all lights i have on Home Assistant.

I am new and not programmer to these stuff so i would appropriate any help i can get.

Please help me. I tried every possible way i could think of but its not working.

look at

homeassistant:
  customize:
    master_bedroom_light:
      google_assistant: true
      google_assistant_name: bedroom light
    bedroom_blinds:
      aliases:
        - bedroom shades
        - bedroom covers
    hallway_ceiling_switch:
      google_assistant: true      <----this right here
      google_assistant_type: light

I think this might be what you’re looking for

Yes I use custimize to hide switches and Lights that are native to google assistant for this exact reason.

Thank you very much. I will give it a shot and report back

Just FYI for newbie like me friendly name ex. GYM Light didn’t work so i had to click <> icon under developer tools in Home Assistant menu bar to find entities name which in my case was switch.gym_light

homeassistant:
  customize:
    switch.gym_light:
      google_assistant: false
      google_assistant_type: light