Google Coral PCIe?

Anyhow, it is the B+M version, works perfectly with the Frigate docker image over debian

Which one do you have though…

I think that one should work…not sure why it wouldnt…

I couldn’t find the apex and gasket modules

How did you check?

Are you getting an error?

It is exactly the same config that runs with frigate over debian. In debian, we need to install the modules following the coral instructions. After reboot, there’s a new /dev/apex_0 device that should be mapped to the docker image to recognize the edgetpu device. Hassos doesn’t seem to have these modules available in the Odroid M1 image

In case anyone else has seen these " PCI Express to Mini PCI Express Card Adapter Wireless Network Ethernet LAN Mini PCI-E Riser PC to Laptop Network Card Adapter Converter Antenna WiFi"; I put a Coral PCI-E device on one, and mounted it into a dual processor LGA2011 SuperMicro server running ProxMox.

It really doesn’t want to even post with that card in there… I’ll try that red one linked above, seems like that has a much better track record.

Were you able to make it run?
today I got my M2 Coral device for my Odroid M1. and I found out that Frigate doesnt find EgdeTPU device…
what am I missing?

Update:
so Coral m2 on PCIe is supported and works. It was just wrong configuration for Frigate.
If anyone else is searching for the right config here it is

detectors:
  coral_pci:
    type: edgetpu
    device: pci:0

One would think that they would make one of these CORAL TPU devices onto a PCIe (not Mini-PCIe) that someone could plug into a PC? Strange that there is not one.

Trying to engage GOOGLE (i.e. CORAL TPU) is like finding Waldo in the Orion nebula with re-cancelling glasses. :rofl:

There is an adapter, I have 2 dual tpus (so 4 corals total) running with these GitHub - magic-blue-smoke/Dual-Edge-TPU-Adapter: Dual Edge TPU Adapter to use it on a system with single PCIe port on m.2 A/B/E/M slot

1 Like