Got "all: true" option for Light Group entity like Group entity

This has been added in Home Assistant 2022.4

I’m not seeing how to solve another issue. I understand that All: true, but I need the Group to turn OFF if a single light in the group is turned off.

It seems that if I turn ON a single light entity in the group it turns the group ON, great!

But if I now turn OFF a single light in the group, I want it to turn the group OFF, it does not behave this way?? How can I accomplish this?

If the ON behavior of a single member of the group works, I should have an option to also allow the OFF behavior of a single member of the group work, no?

You could create an automation to turn off the group members if any one of the group is turned off. Very simple automation.

I already have a Node-Red automation. It can handle turning on the group if any lights in the group turn on. However, if I want to tun off the group if any light in the group turns off, I have to monitor each light independently for a change in state to off. Yea, I have seen options where they add a bunch of JSON code to a single node, but at that point I might as well use HA automation instead.

If the group would just behave the same as when you turn on one, then turn on all in group and if you turn off one, then turn off group. I could have used the same single node for both.

Just seems wrong that I would have to create a bunch of code for what should just be an option setting for a group that already has half, the on state, working but seems to have forgotten about allowing to activate the off state for a single member of the group.

there is easiest way. listen to events from all lights from the group using trigger node (you can list all involved lights in this single node. redirect the message from this node to Get Entities node in Count mode, setting the condition you need at the same time. If could is equal expected number then do something else do something else.