Graph widget for influxdb

Ok, are you running appdaemon version 3 or appdaemon 4?

Also, everything in the widget config after the line

widget_type: graph

should have an indentation of two blank spaces, but it seems they donā€™t have that in your post above. That might be a copy paste error though.

I am using Appdaemon 4

If I indent it I get an error on the dashboard file, all other widgets are indented only after the name line.

Ah, you are right. I missed the title line. I edited the widget config to use for testing above.

So lets see if adding

log: 1

to the config shows some more debug info in the console. I have seen this error posted here before but I couldnā€™t find my reply when searching the forum.

I added the log: 1 but the output in the console did not change

Ok. I guess you tried clearing the browser cache with CTRL F5 which is often needed when debugging the widgets. If nothing new shows up in the console, it means the widget is never loaded. I will think a bit more and revert tomorrow.

Yes that did not help.

Thanks

BTW even if I do not call the widget but leave the files in the folders, the problem persists. I need to cancel the base graph folder and the rest of the files to clear the issue.

I started to suspect that the github repo was out of sync with some changes I made to the widget based on input from the forum, so just to make sure that this is not the issue, I have uploaded the latest version again.

I tried again with the new files, but the same error pops up.