Grohe Sense (Ondus)

Hi @Valentes80,
Did you manage to get it working?

Wow, this looks promising! I am also not a programmer but do have a working HAS and a Grohe water flow control. I will give your guidance a go at the end of this week. Many thanks!

partially…
I have the consumption and cost sensors that give me the following error:
22/12/2023, 18:25:43node: Guard Costo Acquamsg : error

“InvalidPropertyValueError: Invalid state”

I believe I had something similar where I also received a warning in the energy tab in HA when I tried to add the water consumption sensor.

Perhaps you have already tried it but by changing the state class from “measurement” to "total increasing" I got everything to work

As a sidenote I first followed the excellent guidance from jojo76760, 4fFire4 and Daniel76:

Did you read the post of @4Fire4 above from March, 26.
I just followed these steps which are well detailled in order to install node red custom component and node red companion addon in HAOS.
Then I imported the flow @Daniel76 posts above (on November, 16 of 2022).

Must install stoptime to:
Meny button Right over corner 3 lines symbol, - Mange pallette - Install - Search for “stoptime” node-red-contrib-stoptimer install.

Have someone get the:
Paus button
Wifi signal strange
Settings for how many L you can take untill the grohe close.
My 7 / 30 days counter goes from showing correct to just “payload” dont now why.

seems like a hassle to get this to work in homeassistant. unfortunately this is the only smart leakage sensor approved by my insurance company. So all these nodered thing pulls data from the cloud or from the device? I mean if the company disable the cloud if they go bankrupt i wont be able to controll my grohe? Thats a dealbreaker in that case.