HA discovered and wants to add a SECOND Z-Wave JS integration?

I’ve been running Z-Wave JS integration for awhile, using Z-WaveJStoMQTT on the back-end. All has been fine.

This morning, after a reboot, I am seeing a “Discovered Z-Wave JS” on the Integrations page that it wants to add — this is in addition to the existing Z-Wave JS that I have out there.

There is no “ignore” by the integration, with the only option being the “configure” button which, of course, cannot work because it wants the path to the USB Dongle which is already occupied by the Z-WaveJS2MQTT addon.

I can ignore it “with my eyes” :slight_smile: but would prefer to fully pull it off the screen, or better yet, have it not be discovered because, well, it is already active.

Any guidance? known problem?

Looking at the current settings in that file, I am already configured like that…

There is only one zwave_js (or zwave-anything) section in the core.config/entries and it’s already set as described. Next idea? I hate to do the full remove and re-add like is described in the other thread; i just spent yesterday afternoon re-adding everything after doing a full reset…

Current settings are:

{
                "entry_id": "35cca57f6ed42606ed51ef9c2ab1099f",
                "version": 1,
                "domain": "zwave_js",
                "title": "Z-Wave JS",
                "data": {
                    "url": "ws://a0d7b954-zwavejs2mqtt:3000",
                    "usb_path": null,
                    "network_key": null,
                    "use_addon": false,
                    "integration_created_addon": false
                },
                "options": {},
                "system_options": {
                    "disable_new_entities": false
                },
                "source": "user",
                "connection_class": "local_push",
                "unique_id": 3984282717,
                "disabled_by": null
            },

Hi all,

I have been discovering the same situation now and also in my config it is set up in the way how David described.
I would be glad to get a hint!

Here a screenshot. Maybe it helps:

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

FYI: it seems after the newest update to core-2021.6.2 the “ignore-button” came back.