HA - Frigate - Google Coral - FPS Freezing

Hello all,
I currently am running HASSOS in a VM. The Virtualbox version of Home Assistant. I am using Frigate addon as my video surveillance. I recently finally got a Google Coral TPU USB. Sometimes I can get my VM to detect the TPU and it will say TPU Found on frigate logs.
This is working, but now I read that I should be able to easily do 75-100 FPS with a google coral on 1-2 cameras and currently I am running 5 FPS when I had the CPU 2 of them added.
I change the FPS to 15 or above and my whole system freezes and the cameras dont record and nothing works.
Any ideas about this?
On the debug setting portion on a camera on frigate the FPS range from 1-5 and goes inbetween. I believe I read somewhere that in debug it only shows 5 FPS but the cameras itself should be able to do way more now that I have a coral usb in the live and running lovelace cards.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here is my yml.

detect:
  width: 1920
  height: 1080
  # width: 1280
  # height: 720
  # fps: 25
  # fps: 5
  fps: 7
detectors:
  coral:
    type: edgetpu
    device: usb
 frontyard:
    ffmpeg:
      inputs:
        - path: rtsp://10.0.0.11:554/11
          roles: 
            - detect
            - record
    objects:
      track:
        - person
        - car
        - dog
      filters:
        person:
          threshold: 0.7
    record:
      enabled: true
      retain: 
        days: 2
        mode: active_objects
      events:
        retain:
          default: 3
          mode: motion 

No, the coral can handle about 100fps total but not for 1,2 cameras. It is highly discouraged to run higher fps than 5 on detect unless it is actually needed for tracking very fast moving objects (even then 10 fps is the absolute max needed, even a car is suitable on 5 fps).

The problem with the higher fps is it isn’t just object detection but also motion detection being run on those frames which is run on the CPU and can easily outpace your device depending on performance.

Oh wow, ok so 5 fps under detect is what I want then. Do I want to change fps on any other area in my config? I want my cameras to be able to better detect objects and with CPU I kept getting false positives. I still do with not changing anything in my config and just getting a new google coral.

No, that’s the only place fps is set (recordings are streamed directly into mp4 and use the cameras fps)

There is no difference in the detection results (objects detected & percent confidence) between the CPU and Coral

To help would need examples (screenshots of the false positives)

Here is an example of my false positives:
Frigate False Positives object detection - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)