HACs sensor missing attributes after update to v1.25.0

I’ve recently updated HACS to release v1.25.0 on my HA Container install (HACs is installed on the host).
Since then, the ‘repositories’ attribute I use for detailed update notifications is missing and I’m getting random spikes of the sensor.hacs state from 0 to 2.
HACs operation seems unaffected (I’m able to install updates to my existing repositories).
I don’t have experimental features enabled and I’ve tested with / without the update integration enabled.

I’ve done the standard removal of HACs and re-installation without resolving the.
Has anyone else come across this scenario?
If so, I’d appreciate any suggestions on how to fix.

EDIT:
Looks like ludeeus is on it: Fix bug in attributes by ludeeus · Pull Request #2692 · hacs/integration · GitHub

The last update with this fix didn’t fix it as far as I can see.

Not attributes while sensor.hacsstate=1.
Only attributes are:

unit_of_measurement: pending update(s)
icon: hacs:hacs
friendly_name: hacs

I seem to have the repositories attribute back:

And my notification does show repositories when the state changes because I’m still getting the spike from 0 to 2 which triggered a notification listing two repositories that were actually up to date.
Not sure what’s going on at the moment but will wait it out as I’m away from home for a week or so shortly and don’t have the time to go digging.

Very weird, I updated to latest version 1.25.1 but no repositories attribute.
@ludeeus, in PR you said it does, but as you can see below, no attribute on my side.

Do you have the experimental features enabled on HACs - there was a note on the release docs about experimental + update entities:

Do not add sensor attributes if update entities are enabled

I have update enabled in configuration.yaml but don’t have the update.hacs_update entity in your screenshot.

Aha, so that’s it, now I understand the note. :blush:
As soon as experimental features is enabled, the attribute is being removed from sensor.hacs and new update sensors are being created.
Thanks for pointing me there.