Halloween Theme

Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I’d create a theme that uses Halloween colors and icons… unfortunately there aren’t many spooky icons (spiders, pumpkins, death, gravestones, RIP…etc) available… I used what I can :slightly_smiling_face:

    halloween:
      # orange: dd5800; black: 000000; white: ffffff; coffee: 7a4901
      primary-color: "#dd5800"
      disabled-text-color: "#242424"
      divider-color: "rgba(255, 0, 0, 0.12)"
      paper-card-background-color: "#000000"
      paper-grey-200: "#4e4e4e"
      paper-item-icon-color: "#FFFFFF"
      paper-listbox-background-color: "#202020"
      paper-listbox-color: "#FFFFFF"
      primary-background-color: "#2b2b2b" # For dialogs and popups...etc
      primary-text-color: "#dd5800"      
      secondary-background-color: "#2b2b2b"
      secondary-text-color: "#dd5800"
      text-primary-color: "#000000"
      dark-primary-color: "#7a4901"
      light-primary-color: "#ff8f45"
      paper-toggle-button-checked-ink-color: "#ff8f45"
      paper-toggle-button-checked-button-color: "#dd5800"
      paper-toggle-button-checked-bar-color: "#ff8f45"
      paper-slider-knob-color: "#dd5800"
      paper-slider-knob-start-color: "#dd5800"
      paper-slider-pin-color: "#dd5800"
      paper-slider-active-color: "#dd5800"
      paper-slider-secondary-color: "#ff8f45"

      label-badge-background-color: "var(--secondary-background-color)"
      label-badge-text-color: "var(--text-primary-color)"
      paper-card-header-color: "#var(--paper-item-icon-color)"
      paper-grey-50: "var(--primary-text-color)"
      paper-item-icon-active-color: "#ff0000" #var(--primary-color)
      paper-item-icon_-_color: "var(--primary-text-color)"
      paper-toggle-button-unchecked-bar-color: "var(--primary-text-color)"

make sure you put the following in your customize_glob.yaml file:


'zwave.*':
  icon: mdi:skull
'alarm_control_panel.*':
  icon: mdi:skull
'camera.*':
  icon: mdi:skull
'device_tracker.*':
  icon: mdi:skull
'input_*.*':
  icon: mdi:ghost
'light.*':
  icon: mdi:skull
'media_player.*':
  icon: mdi:ghost
'script.*':
  icon: mdi:skull
'switch.*':
  icon: mdi:skull
'automation.*':
  icon: mdi:ghost
'sensor.*':
  icon: mdi:ghost
'group.*':
  icon: mdi:skull
'calendar.*':
  icon: mdi:ghost
'climate.*':
  icon: mdi:ghost

and refer to your customize_glob.yaml file in your configuration.yaml (see https://github.com/skalavala/smarthome/blob/master/configuration.yaml#L14 )

Feel free to use wildcards and add other domains and customize to your heart’s content. Happy Halloween!

Here is the screenshot

Looks great thanks!!! Loved it for Halloween!

Wow, thanks, now I’m craving halloween oreos

You can now install this theme with HACS. :smile: