Hansgrohe Pontos = Syr Safe Tech

Below is the response with get all (XX to replace sensitive info). I already have it working on my system, including adding it to the energy cost tracking and and automation which shuts the valve when leak detectors trip. So I don’t need anything more. But if I give you the info, and test the results, perhaps it will help some others later.

The sensor stopped working for a completely unrelated reason. Somehow a firewall rule got turned off which blocked communication. Once I corrected that, all was well again. For the functions I need right now, admin mode is not actually necessary, but there are a couple things that it would be nice to have it for.

{“getHWV”:“0000000001”,“getVER”:“syr001-A-B-000-112”,“getSRN”:“XXXXXXXX”,“getFCM”:0,“getFCD”:XXXXXXXX,“getFFM”:0,“getMAC1”:“XXXXXXXX”,“getMAC2”:“XXXXXXXX”,“getWFC”:“XXXXXXXX”,“getWFS”:2,“getWFR”:100,“getWFL”:[{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-53},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-70},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-76},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-77},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-77},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-77},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-89},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-89},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-89},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-89},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-93},{“SSID”:“XXXXXXXX”,“Signal”:-94}],“getWIP”:“10.XX.XX.105”,“getWGW”:“10.XX.XX.1”,“getEIP”:“0.0.0.0”,“getEGW”:“0.0.0.0”,“getWNS”:false,“getWAH”:false,“getWAD”:true,“getAPT”:300,“getWTI”:1800,“getCEN”:true,“getCCK”:“XXXXXXXX*****************”,“getCURL”:“XXXXXXXX.XXXXXXXX.net”,“getRURL”:" “,“getTURL”:”“,“getPRF”:1,“getPRN”:2,“getPV”:300,“getPT”:60,“getPF”:3500,“getPM”:true,“getPB”:true,“getPW”:false,“getPA1”:true,“getPN1”:“Anwesend”,“getPV1”:300,“getPT1”:60,“getPF1”:3500,“getPM1”:true,“getPR1”:1,“getPB1”:true,“getPW1”:false,“getPA2”:true,“getPN2”:“Abwesend”,“getPV2”:20,“getPT2”:30,“getPF2”:3000,“getPM2”:true,“getPR2”:1,“getPB2”:true,“getPW2”:false,“getPA3”:false,“getPN3”:“new profile”,“getPV3”:0,“getPT3”:0,“getPF3”:0,“getPM3”:false,“getPR3”:0,“getPB3”:false,“getPW3”:false,“getPA4”:false,“getPN4”:“new profile”,“getPV4”:0,“getPT4”:0,“getPF4”:0,“getPM4”:false,“getPR4”:0,“getPB4”:false,“getPW4”:false,“getPA5”:false,“getPN5”:”“,“getPV5”:0,“getPT5”:0,“getPF5”:0,“getPM5”:false,“getPR5”:0,“getPB5”:false,“getPW5”:false,“getPA6”:false,“getPN6”:”“,“getPV6”:0,“getPT6”:0,“getPF6”:0,“getPM6”:false,“getPR6”:0,“getPB6”:false,“getPW6”:false,“getPA7”:false,“getPN7”:”“,“getPV7”:0,“getPT7”:0,“getPF7”:0,“getPM7”:false,“getPR7”:0,“getPB7”:false,“getPW7”:false,“getPA8”:false,“getPN8”:”“,“getPV8”:0,“getPT8”:0,“getPF8”:0,“getPM8”:false,“getPR8”:0,“getPB8”:false,“getPW8”:false,“getRTC”:1714321042,“getBAT”:643,“getNET”:517,“getLDT”:0,“getTMP”:0,“getLWT”:90,“getDMA”:2,“getDRP”:2,“getDTT”:“04:00”,“getDTR”:”[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0]“,“getDSV”:0,“getDBD”:10,“getDBT”:15,“getDST”:180,“getDCM”:3,“getDOM”:60,“getDPL”:10,“getDTC”:3,“getSLP”:0,“getSLO”:10,“getSOF”:20,“getSMF”:2500,“getSLE”:0,“getSLV”:0,“getSLT”:0,“getSLF”:4200,“getBUZ”:true,“getALD”:600,“getALA”:“ff”,“getWRN”:“ff”,“getNOT”:“ff”,“getALM”:”",“getMM”:2,“getSMC”:0,“getAB”:false,“getLOCK”:false,“getVTO”:false,“getVLV”:20,“getTSD”:false,“getCEL”:null,“getPSD”:false,“getBAR”:null,“getBAR2”:null,“getCND”:null,“getCNL”:0,“getCNF”:10,“getFLO”:235,“getNPS”:0,“getLTV”:3,“getVOL”:728,“getAVO”:2002,“getBSA”:true,“getFSL”:,“getALH”:null,“getPAH”:null,“getSTH”:null}

1 Like

Hi Tim,
Many thanks for the info. I have the SYR Trio and I am wondering what other differences you experienced? Maybe you can post your config (without the sensitive parts of course)?
E.g. I am wondering whether the Trio has the sensor for water hardness/conductivity - it is also not included in your getall-response. Have you managed to get these values?

Many thanks in advance.

Thomas

Hi. Sorry for the slow reply. I don’t think it has conductivity. I can enable temperature and pressure, but when I try to enable conductivity, I get no reply.

Hi Tim, thanks! But how can you enable pressure and temperature? Your getall-response does not show the values?
Btw, my Trio offers a new FW update now, but I didn’t dare to install it so far…

/trio/get/tsd, /trio/set/tsd/true
/trio/get/psd, /trio/set/psd/true

enables the temperature and pressure sensor. csd would be conductivity, but doesn’t do anything on mine. After enabling it, it is available in the get/all response.

Thanks Tim,

thats interesting - I get “OK” for all 3 set-commands, but anyway no values are sent via get/all. Maybe the Trio has different Hardware, without these sensors…

EDIT: Now I get error messages from SYR Cloud/App:
“Störung Leitwertsensor” (=conductivity), and the same for temp. and pressure.
Regarding temp. and pressure I was able to avoid the errors with setting set/tsd/false and set/psd/false again, but set/csd/false does not work (although setting it true was acknowledged with "OK). Any idea how to get rid of it again?

Hi. No ideas from my side on that one, sorry.