[Harmony] (Version: 4.15.210) Update for remote.harmonyhub fails

Just coming back to say I read further up and downloaded the 84 zip HA packages and added the original harmony.py as a custom component.

It’s now working again :slight_smile:

Ok I just reread the thread and realized that like pergola.fabio said it shouldnt matter because i am using websockets via node red . In fact it looks like Web Sockets is Broken. I will switch back to xmpp and see if it is working. But really liked web sockets it works so much smoother and quicker. I will update when I have more info.

Ok Thanks! But I am running 87.1 and broken so not sure whats up.

Oh ok now i get it, I guess i have just been lucky up till now . Im gonna try the xmpp untill they fix websockets for this version dont wanna roll back ha. Thanks for your help! phairplay

websockets wil be working again tomorrow on 88.0 release .250 edition
if you cant wait, just use the older harmony.py file, like i mentioned a few post earlier
within 88.x in future, seems we will roll back to xmpp anyway, websockets was just a quickfix anyway

1 Like

Thanks @pergola.fabio! If its going away anyway i guess ill just go back to xmpp since logitech says they are going to continue to allow it.lol

Would this have anything to do with why my Harmony stopped being detected last night? Was fine up until then.

If there’s a release due today I’ll update but seems odd as it’s been working fine for weeks.

New logitech firmware is indeed rolling out, fix will be in 88 soon