[Hass.io add-on] for home-assistant-z-wave-graph

It would be great to have this as an add-on since the configuration is not made with Hass.io in mind.

The biggest problem is getting the required package networkx installed without having to really dive into how the python environment is set up.

Also the paths for the config files does not match up. Since hass.io is one of the most user-friendly setups for beginners this would be a great addition to z-wave troubleshooting.

Have you seen this custom panel?

I was able to install it on my Hass.io instance without having to install any packages.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the info! I haven’t seen that version before, I’ll try it out.

On a sidenote it would still be nice to have the Z-wave graph as an actual add-on or better yet bundle it into the Z-wave component package. Since it’s really helpful for spotting problems in the mesh-network. That might reduce the number of questions easily answered by checking the map for problems before making a ticket or asking in the forums/chatroom. Just a thought.

The alternative worked well!

Nice! I use z-wave myself and I might look into this

3 Likes

Just having a graph in the zwave config section of HA would be the best solution. It is an essential tool for diagnosing network problems.

3 Likes