Hass v0.90 Auth Provider-Trusted Networks-HA stops loading

Well just to update. Tried your suggested change to the configuration.yaml and it has yielded the same error message so it seems that file formatting may not have been the issue here. I’m wondering if there’s an issue with how the Trusted Networks module is being handled in HA.

just as a double check could you post your current config? Post your entire “homeassistant:” section this time (redacted of personal info, of course)

I’m on V90 and my working config looks like this:

auth_providers:
    - type: homeassistant
    - type: trusted_networks
      trusted_networks:
        #- 127.0.0.1
        - 192.168.1.0/24
        - 172.17.0.0/24

i don’t use legacy api password tho. I could try to put it back in if I need to test it for you but let’s look at your config one more time before I do that.

You know I missed a mistake in your yaml…

type: trusted_networks… the _ is missing in yours. My friend @finity shows that correctly as well but didn’t pick up yours (and mine I copied) was wrong.

1 Like

why, your absolutely right. i completely missed it. good eye.

1 Like

They do say that we tend to look beyond the obvious when problem solving and not to “underscore” this lightly that was indeed the problem.Trusted Networks are now up and running perfectly. Thanks to you both @finity and @DavidFW1960 for casting a keen eye over the relevant section of my configuration.yaml